Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

Satin
Thanks love this driver
Have it set for a draw and the golfers are asking me where I got a draw from.
0 Kudos
milbs

R15 - stiff shaft, neutral (draw/fade), 9.5 degree loft - unchanged

0 Kudos
Teddyp97
Occasional Visitor
I started with both weights up front and the shaft at upright to see if I could straighten out a fade. Over the past two weeks were now up to standard lift 9.5 with both weight spread in the back for max forgiveness. Next step is a third weight in the middle to up the swing weigh.
0 Kudos
Aldoran
Stock set up on the sled.
0 Kudos
ChrisR
I have the gap of the weights set where I strike the ball most. Im a draw hitter so I slid the 2 weights toward the toe some to help not over draw on miss hits. Hitting anywhere where weights are set still gives pretty consistant flight and feel.
0 Kudos
Kevvvo11
I love my R15 driver. Right now I’ve got it set as a draw with the loft at 10.5. It helps me get a good trajectory and feels great when I hit it. I was recently at the PGA superstore and swung the M3 and Love it. This would be a great upgrade for me!
0 Kudos
Slick

I play the rocket balls driver no weight settings and I just won long drive contest at a tournament, not bad for a 61 year old!!

0 Kudos
tripl3

IMG_1172.JPG

I chose these settings for a higher launch and fairly neutral face rotation. 

0 Kudos
WJohnson82
GWILD

Fade bias as I’ve always been a drawer of the golf ball. Takes the left side of golf course out of play unless I want to hit a draw shot. But can also hit a fade if necessary. 1A400F7B-BD23-4684-80BF-74A0B6D7F543.jpegLowest launch angle is in the lowest launch angle position for a 10.5* head. This provide a better launch angle & spin rate so I’ve continued to not lose distance as I age (63) & closer to shooting my age.  Keep up the great work & technology

0 Kudos