Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

Braxter
MattDennison
Regular Visitor
Set-up is spot on for my swing. 13-16 degree, penatrating ball flight. I'm also using the Fuji Tour Spec 6.0 Red in XS
0 Kudos
JIM
Occasional Contributor

I prefer the SLDR with the weight in the nuetral position. I have experimented with the weight at the range and nuetral works best for me. 27 years ago I pur away the Hogan persimmon driver and have played nothing but Taylormade. I am looking forward to hitting the M3 driver and irons once the weather breaks here in Chicago.

0 Kudos
Scrbacek

I adjust based on the last day's performance.  I had a bit of a fade last time I playedthumbnail_IMG_0125.jpg

0 Kudos
djpenn

Here's my setup. I run the factory weight slider set two notches to the "draw" side to help counter my naturally aggressive slice. Using the SLDR with this setting plus a very strong grip has gone a very long way in helping my straighten out my drives and has definitely helped up my game. 

TM Driver Giveaway Entry.jpg

0 Kudos
GaCman

Weights set to correct fade - tried both weights at heel but hits felt better with one weight in the center.

329D0A31-E2EE-4E0F-923E-EED49AA98CA2.jpeg

0 Kudos
JIM
Occasional Contributor

I prefer the SLDR with the weight in the nuetral position. I have experimented with the weight at the range and nuetral works best for me. 27 years ago I pur away the Hogan persimmon driver and have played nothing but Taylormade. I am looking forward to hitting the M3 driver and irons once the weather breaks here in Chicago. 

20180321_122758.jpg

0 Kudos
Kevon1

M1 Driver.jpgLove my driver, settings are from the my last round , normal ball flight is a fade but the wind was pretty bad on the range before the the round & my buddies take issue with me changing the settings during the round (Haters) so I set it neutral all the way around it effected my distance some what as the weight is on the regular one click from high a 2 into Draw , overall though I was hitting fairways and had considerably more roll .....Great product by a great company.

0 Kudos
KevinKoz
New Contributor
I keep he back weight in the middle to give me a mix of forgiveness and lower spin and the front track slightly on the fade side to help eliminate the left side of the golf course, which is my big miss.
0 Kudos
Lissekszachowy

By aligning all the weight right in the center it helps me to concentrate all the force and weight in the hit spot and I found out that the ball goes straight and with more rotation effect, even when I hit on the fairway comes with more carry.

0 Kudos