Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

BL
Contributor

Ed - that's a 4g weight.   Plus some toe side hotmelt.  Total headweight is just over 206 grams now. 

0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

I have the weight on my SLDR currently set for a draw, about 3 notches from the center, to counteract my slice. I initially had it set all the way on the draw side, but then found after a while that it was turning into a nasty hook, so eased it up a bit (probably due to a change in my swing). Was thinking about getting the M2 D-Type, but wanted to have more options for adjusting the weightRB SLDR settings.jpg

0 Kudos
Teeinitup21
New Contributor
UMMMM ADJUSTABILITY WOULD BE AWESOME!
0 Kudos
TheNickos

I use the factory setting....

unnamed.jpg

0 Kudos
Teeinitup21
New Contributor
Huh! Nothing to adjust! Some adjustability would be AWESOME!
0 Kudos
lindzconnolly
New Contributor

I have always played TaylorMade clubs. Everything from wedges, irons, hybrids and my drivers. I had the R11, R1 and now M1. I would love to add the M3 to my bag. I still play my trusted Burner 2.0 irons! Love your products, TaylorMade. 

0 Kudos
Ajmag14
New Contributor
Here’s my setup of my r15 (which is currently broken so the m3 would be greatly appreciated, as I have resorted to the 2-iron off the tee. I used to have the weights out on the end to try and open up the face, but I discovered that my center hits were losing ball speed and not going as far. Tried moving one weight around, but ended up going back to the center position.
0 Kudos
samec37
New Contributor
This setting gave me the best numbers on the monitor.
0 Kudos
Ajmag14
New Contributor
KOGMRCRAIG
I still have the origial movable weight technology. Still hits bombs down the fairway. 12 grams and 4 grams on the toe. Helps reduce big banana’s
0 Kudos