Share Your Weight Settings for a Chance to Win an M3 Driver!

MBTEXAS
New Contributor

At 60 yoa, I enjoy keeping my ballflight lower with a gentle draw. Having to swing a little harder than usual allows me to keep my ball spin down and get the extra yards I need to keep up with the "younger" guys while still playing the tips.    Love to always see the look on their faces when I'm next to them or just in front of them yet.

0 Kudos
MBTEXAS
New Contributor

Oh....and one more thing....they hate when I hit it off the deck on Par 5's too!   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
SlicerSean
I have my driver set like this in an attempt to help out my slice, because no matter how much I practice it likes to try to come back to me.
Sean Erickson
0 Kudos
MBTEXAS
New Contributor

Fix your hands on your grip and your slice will go away.....starts with your left hand and the right will follow.

0 Kudos
markden75
New Contributor

I've tried numerous settings but this one allows be to hit the ball long and straight!20180315_212152.jpg

0 Kudos
TIGGA_WOODS855
Occasional Visitor
Absolutely Amazing....!Stock set up,extremely forgiving and without question. Best Driver I've ever owned! Taylormade is going to have a tough time topping there current magic they've produced here.... Kudos....Kudos... Loving the Game!
0 Kudos
Mikegolf23
New Contributor

Noticed my photo didn't show from attaching it on my phone. Here is my M1 2017 weight settings next to my previous driver, an 07" Burner. 10 years apart!

IMG_20180305_093858_058.jpg

0 Kudos
Todd3pc
Occasional Contributor
A little draw bias and mass behind the ball.
0 Kudos
dwilly1986
Occasional Contributor

driver.jpg

i have the weights in this setting because i normaly have a really bad slice on my drives and with this setting on my last round i played i was able to hit more fairways. The best part of using this setting on my last round i was able to not lose a single ball the entire round which was a first for me.

0 Kudos