pjkelley
Occasional Contributor

20170707_205510.jpg

Chad_Gilmore
New Contributor

0 Kudos
BradT88
Regular Visitor

7C1564E2-4879-4A11-AD04-03C51522D234.JPGAce Club hat and ball.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Big Star Wars fan & Masters fan, so my M2 driver has a green Masters headcover and my UK colleagues sent me a Stormtrooper headcover for my M2 FW....plus, I added this "Not the Bag You're Looking For" bag tag that I thought was killer.

image8.jpegNot the Bag You're Looking For

@ryanlauder66
Regular Contributor

@Ryan wrote:

Big Star Wars fan & Masters fan, so my M2 driver has a green Masters headcover and my UK colleagues sent me a Stormtrooper headcover for my M2 FW....plus, I added this "Not the Bag You're Looking For" bag tag that I thought was killer.

Saw that bag tag earlier today in pics on WRX and wondered to whom it belonged. It's legit, Ryan. Love it

0 Kudos
satchmodog
New Contributor

These clubs and bag are a bit old, but I've been out of comission for years due to a broken back and reconstructive heel surgery.

RAC OS clubs, Burner and Tour Burner drivers, R540XD and a Callaway War Bird.

Been back at the range and bought a ton of used drivers with different degrees to see what suits my new swing best

clubs.jpg

0 Kudos
ThePhatGolfer
Occasional Contributor
VoodooGolferX
New Contributor

Picture1.png

Still the best setup I ever gamed. R7 TP irons, 3-AW. 2007 Burner TP driver. TM 2008 US Open bag from Torrey with the Scotty Torrey Pines cover.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@VoodooGolferX wrote:

Still the best setup I ever gamed. R7 TP irons, 3-AW. 2007 Burner TP driver. TM 2008 US Open bag from Torrey with the Scotty Torrey Pines cover.

I always loved the Scotty cover from Torrey in '08. 

0 Kudos