TP Collection Black Copper

Highlighted
TK3309
Contributor

Some information/pictures came out during the PGA Show of this new TP line but nothing yet on the website. The Soto looks good as does the Mullen to me. I haven't used a double bend shaft before but I'm intrigued by it. Rory helps that intrigue too. I think the finish looks good and it's unique to other putters out on the market. Any rough estimate yet as far as a release date? Early March with some of the other new products?

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
I agree these are on my radar also. Juno or Mullens will get a try out. Hopefully we get some info and launch date soon.
0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

Cool to see Rory switch to the Black Copper finish this week. I'm biased to darker putter heads but think it looks a lot better than the standard TP line. Hopefully some more start dropping for him this week. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

After seeing Rory's WITB pics on WRX, I'm excited to try the Juno and Soto in this line. I love the finish.

Regular Contributor

And Rory is back to the regular Mullen today. So much for the Black Copper. Guessing that extra degree of loft didn't work out as well as intended.

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

@jll62wrote:

And Rory is back to the regular Mullen today. So much for the Black Copper. Guessing that extra degree of loft didn't work out as well as intended.

Well that was fun for a day...

0 Kudos
TM99
Occasional Contributor
Is there a release date for these outters
0 Kudos
TM99
Occasional Contributor
Is there a release date for these putters
0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

@TM99wrote:
Is there a release date for these outters

I believe release date is beginning of April. 

Also, Rory is gaming the TP Black Copper Soto today. Great start for him with the flat stick too. 

0 Kudos
TM99
Occasional Contributor
Thanks looking to get the Mullen 2
0 Kudos