TP5 & TP5x Golf Balls

Oneputt
Occasional Visitor
I have been using the prob since it's inception. Switched many time but migrated back to the pro v . Then came the tp5. One club longer.performs "for Me" exceptionally better all around soft feel with undeniable distance. Tried and true new fan !!!!
Richie_Rich
New Contributor
I switched to the TP5x un may and love the it. I was previously playing the Titleist ProV1. The TP5x is my favorite ball by far. I would say I am 10 yrds farther. Great feel.
gioguy21
Occasional Contributor

been using BOTH the TP5 balls all year --

for me, been using the TP5 ball when it's been windy b/c of the slightly more penetrating flight off the driver/tee, and the TP5x when it's been very hot and calm breezes. both of them feel incredible off the putter, and off irons they are truly the longest balls i've hit. simply unreal how far they go. gained a total of 8 yards carry or so on average over the ProV1 (prior gamer) with the 5i -- while maintaining the same spin. 

Iwanna790udi
Regular Visitor
The TP5 & TP5X are seriously the best balls on the market right now. The feel and performance are second to none and most of all the durability is phenomenal. Thanks TM
nosoup4u72
New Contributor

Should be able to find them in any golf shop.  Or look online at Global Golf or maybe Carl's Golfland, they'll have them for sure.  The TP5 is softer and spins more than the TP5x.  If you need something with a little less "compression" try the Project a.  

0 Kudos
Bob_Elburn
Occasional Visitor
I was playing Chromesoft and switched to TP5 at the beginning of last season. Have to say that the TP5 has to be the best ball that I have ever played. Plays soft off the irons and goes long with driver/fairways. Love it.
0 Kudos
nfstone5
Regular Visitor

I switched from the Prov1x to the TP5x last fall and have been so much more confident with the Taylormade ball. I haven't tried the TP5, how do you like it compared to the TP5x?

0 Kudos
SteveH
Occasional Contributor

Used to play with Z Stars, changed to the Tour Preferred and now hit the TP5's....in fact I have ordered 8 Dozen on an "Buy 4 dozen, pay for 3 " basis!

Best ball I have used by far...and in the wind, they hold their line very well.

0 Kudos
Vandy1025
New Contributor

Hey guys, I am an 11 handicap. Just emptied my bag of all other balls. Put TP5X in play exclusively last week. Put a 73 on the scorecard during a ProAm. I'm sold, great distance and awesome feel. I'm done will all other balls. I would highly reccomend giving them a try. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Justinrw
Occasional Contributor
As a mid-handicapper, im not sure how much golf balls can make a difference. Sure, i play with the same brand and type everytime, but in terms of strokes, how much can you gain from a $4 ball vs $2?
0 Kudos