Testing Opportunities

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Are there any testing opportunities available with TaylorMade right now?

I live, eat, sleep TaylorMade and would love to be a part of a testing program. I am an 11 handicap and can attribute all of my golf success in past year and present to the brand. I truley feel I wouldn't be where I am today in my game with any other brand.

#TeamTaylorMade
BryantManning
New Contributor

Im with you....Love to test out the new products.....i play on the Golf Channel Am Tour and always looking ro improve.

@M127c wrote:

Are there any testing opportunities available with TaylorMade right now?

I live, eat, sleep TaylorMade and would love to be a part of a testing program. I am an 11 handicap and can attribute all of my golf success in past year and present to the brand. I truley feel I wouldn't be where I am today in my game with any other brand.

Bryant Manning
0 Kudos
HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
I would truly love the opportunity for myself to be involved into this. With years as a TMAG equipment user/enthusiast, it would be amazing to get first hands on products that are to be released. When the Rors proto iron pictures surfaced, I was floored and wanted to get my hands on them so bad. And I'd drive to the Kingdom or any location in California to test them, or fly out to state on a moments notice.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I even have google flights up on my desktop so I can grab a flight immediately if I ever got he chance to get out to the Kingdom. Absolute number one place on my list of places to visit in my life.

#TeamTaylorMade
rayjackson100
New Contributor

I have done this once before where i was sent a set of irons by TM to test, write a review and then got to keep them. Was pretty cool and would love TM to do more of this. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
I would love to be able to do that. What Irons did you get to test? And how did you get that opportunity?

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
pettysean53
Occasional Contributor

I'd love to test. Hopefully soon they'll come out with a new opportunity. 

0 Kudos
Jbshepherds
Occasional Contributor
I would love it also even if it is balls, hats or anything else.
0 Kudos
VoodooGolferX
New Contributor

I reviewed the Burner 2.0 irons for them. They do send out products before launch for feedback/reviews. GolfWRX has a contest to test the M3/M4 right now. Hoping for that one. Includes custom fitting at TM HQ.

0 Kudos