What club do you want Taylormade to bring out?

Frequent Contributor

Good evening,

I was wondering if there's a club that anyone else really would like Taylormade to make? Personally, from the moment I hit the SLDR mini driver I had to have it in my bag. It gave me distance but much more control and it is so fast through the air. I was hoping to see one come out in the M2 line with the bi-metal configuration but also hopefully an adjustable loft. I would love the ability to crank the loft down and have it replace my driver on a tighter course and also to add loft to use more as a 3 wood replacement to compliment my driver on a more open course. Anyone else have something they are hoping Taylormade will bring to the market?

Regular Contributor

@Seaghan wrote:

Good evening,

I was wondering if there's a club that anyone else really would like Taylormade to make? Personally, from the moment I hit the SLDR mini driver I had to have it in my bag. It gave me distance but much more control and it is so fast through the air. I was hoping to see one come out in the M2 line with the bi-metal configuration but also hopefully an adjustable loft. I would love the ability to crank the loft down and have it replace my driver on a tighter course and also to add loft to use more as a 3 wood replacement to compliment my driver on a more open course. Anyone else have something they are hoping Taylormade will bring to the market?

That would be interesting. I hit 3-wood off the tee way more than my driver and thats a 16.5° high-launch M2. I wonder what kind of distance I could get from a 13° Mini. I could seriously game 12 clubs if that were the case as I can find a 5-wood, hybrid, 3-iron solution for the life of me. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Highlighted
holmoscar
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you, an adjustable mini driver would be in my bag as soon as it comes out!

Golfin4money
I see that the rors proto irons are blades are they going to be available?? I would like to see another blade be reproduced..after my entire bag was stolen this year at the U.S open qualifier. If anyone see's Adidas staff bag white/black 2017 M2 driver, 3 wood and 3 hybrid 2014 TP MB 4-pw irons 52*56*60*milled grind wedges and TP juno 34in putter you will be my hero and I will be forever in you're debt
0 Kudos
BL
Contributor

An updated UDI or driving iron . 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
I definitely want to try out the Rors proto irons and the Rose proto irons so hopefully they are available to the general public!
0 Kudos
BL
Contributor

@BL wrote:

An updated UDI or driving iron . 

Hello P790!   

0 Kudos
DennisMiller
Contributor

I'm pretty happy with my equipment, but I'd love to see a wider variety of weights available for the various adjustable drivers. In my case, using the SLDR, I'd like some lighter weights so i could reduce the swingweight somewhat, but still maintain a slight bias setting.

0 Kudos
GS67
Regular Visitor

What club/clubs do i want TM to bring out....HMMMMMM  everything that is manufactured, by that i mean mostly tour only product of the current retail ranges, for instance this year you have 48° MG wedges,also in raw finnish, M2 Tour T3 and 18° 5 woods.

Cmon TM, if you go to the trouble of having it manufactured atleast let us mere mortals have a chance to buy it and recoup some of your cost

and one other thing,make every shaft  on the market avail as a special custom order

0 Kudos
Bomber_11
Occasional Contributor

P790 UDI w/ Premium Graphite Shaft options

Raw Milled Grind Wedges

Raw or Satin P-730 Blades would be aaaahhhhmazing!

0 Kudos