Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Golfers have made it clear that they struggle to bridge the gap between their longest playable iron and their shortest metalwood or driver. We created GAPR specifically to fill that gap.

Between GAPR LO, MID, and HI, we’re confident we can tackle playability, launch, and spin to address every golfer’s gap.

Share any issues with your long-club gapping, and you’ll automatically be entered to win your choice of a custom GAPR LO, HI, or MID from the TaylorMade Custom Shop.  

*OFFICIAL RULES: https://tmag.co/TMC_GAPR_Rules

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
rdb45

I am defitnely interseted in the mid.  My highest iron is a 5.  I tried for years to hit hybrids and just can not.  I currently go from 5 iron to 5 wood, then 3 wood.  I would hope the mid GAPR would replace the wood so I could go 5 iron, mid GAPR then 3 wood.

0 Kudos
sdbisson91

While I currently carry a 3-iron in my bag and alternate between a 3 wood and a 2 hybrid (depending on course set up), I find that I only hit my 3-iron off the tee when I need a low flighted shot or to shape a shot into a tight fairway.

I'd love to add the GAPR LO to my bag and eliminate the 3-iron, giving me a useful driving iron as well as another option when going for par 5s in two. 

With my current set up, my 4 iron carry is 215 while my 3 wood carry is 270. Eliminating the playability and gapping issues that come with not having as much faith as I would like in my 3-iron would be HUGE for my game. 

0 Kudos
Tdvane
Going to be honest here, I AM TERRIBLE off the tee, and so the GAPR Mid would help me to bridge the huge gap in my long game to my decent short game. The versatility would be a much welcomed addition to my bag.
0 Kudos
Kshopenn
New Contributor
GAPR mid. I struggle for consistency with my long irons and my home course has 3 looong par 3s. I often end up playing a traditional hybrid but would love a more compact club, the feeling of making good contact with a long iron is hard to beat.
0 Kudos
Nebsky

The GAPR that I would be interested in would be the MID.  I can consistently hit my M3 5 iron very well, but trying to hit the 4 or lower results in bad misses.  Add to that I am still playing a ahem, cough, rescue iron from a certain company based in Portland, cough, that has been in my bag since 2002.  I just upgraded everything else to Taylormade.  Replaced ahem, callaway irons for M3's. and replaced my R7 Superquad with an M3 440.  

The clubs would match so much better.  Would love to get one but just sunk 800 bucks into my car just to be able to drive back and forth to the course to proudly rep the TaylorMade products.  

To quote Princess Leia,  Help me TaylorMade, you are my only hope......

Jeff

MCGolfTM
Contributor
My playing group always goes into the final holes tied. Without fail, every round I need a strong finish to end up on top of the stroke play. With mounting pressure on the final holes, I need to get off the tee well and get myself into great position for short irons or wedges to the green. I am most interested in a GAPR Lo 2 iron to hit low lasers off the tee when the pressure is on. I am looking for max roll out and stay low under the wind. Courses in my area usually see a bunch of wind so this is my ideal shot. I know the GAPR Lo 2i is that club and would build a rocket launcher off the tee if selected!

As far as distances from the fairway, I struggle to get a consistent club distance at 215-225 yards between my 4i and 3HL M4 wood. The GAPR sounds like the perfect fit for this gap!

Thanks for the opportunity #TeamTaylorMade

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
TinkerGolfMan
Occasional Contributor

Currently playing a 4iron which goes about 215 max for me, then I go to a 5 wood wood which I can hit 210-230. I honestly feel like the 5 wood gives me more cushion for error, but I the problem is the consitency for the yardage gaps. If I flush my 5 wood, then that's 230+ shot where I may have needed a 215-225 yard shot. So I would love to have a GAPR mid to fix this gapping issue. 

0 Kudos
Hempy75
I would be interested in the high GAPR . Currently using hybrids but struggle with consistency with the 3 , so could be the club I require .
0 Kudos
Klong22
I would take the gapr mid. I think it would fit my game the most, kind of lack something that is a go to fairway finder. As a college golfer I found that hitting the fairway in tournaments is one of the most crucial parts, especially on tight golf courses.
0 Kudos