Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

blair530

pft who dosnt need some super help thease days games hard and this will give it the edge for 17  to a 10 in no time 

0 Kudos
BulldogGolfNut
New Contributor
5 iron is longest iron in bad. Own a competitor hybrid (gift) but it doesn’t stay in bag. Hit 5 wood ok but hv 15-20 yd gap in distance w 5i n 5w. I’d love to game GAPR Hi 3–19*. Pref higher flight. Thx for opportunity!!
0 Kudos
Seahawk
Occasional Visitor
I have TaylorMade Rocketbladez 4 iron is my lowest club then after that it's my M3 Hybrid. I've been really swaying over getting the GAPR MID as I feel that club would be the perfect compliment to my current TaylorMade setup as at the moment I have no club to cover the distances between my 4 iron and hybrid and there are many holes I play where I need to choose a club too much taking a bit off or a club top short to hit at full power so having the GAPR MID for me would really improve my shot requirement which should in turn improve my score
0 Kudos
Dernoski
New Contributor
I’m interested in the GAPR LO. I have a rather large gap in between my 4 iron and 3 hybrid. 4 iron goes 200 and my 3 hybrid can get up to 240. This would be a great club to have on hard, tight fairways. And going for a Par-5 in two.
0 Kudos
Golfislife
New Contributor
I would be interested in hitting the mid,I tend to fade my woods and would love something with lower trajectory that would run a little longer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ctcollins33
Occasional Visitor
Currently looking to fill the gap between my 3 wood (rarely used) and 3 iron. I think the GAPR LO would fill this void perfectly. Tried hybrid clubs but like the look and feel of an iron more and the GAPR LO would be perfect. Also think this would be perfect to help me break 80!
0 Kudos
Jpool1331
New Contributor
I'm interested in replacing my 3 iron it really is a wasted club regarding distance for me ive tried hybrids before and im stuck with the same distance as my 4 iron. Im hoping to try the gapr low to get the right yardage between my irons and woods
Youngunz5840
Occasional Visitor
I play a few courses were distance isn’t the key to scoring but hitting the fairway and having control. The GAPR LO would be perfect for this. I am a higher swing player who launched the ball high so this would be great for me.
0 Kudos
Harrisonriche0
I'm very interested in the gapr low as I hit my three wood around 250 and my five iron around 210, so that's 40 yards! I love the look of the gapr and was really interested in buying a long iron and the gapr seems like the perfect club.
0 Kudos
Tagase
I’m really interested I the GAPR Mid because I like to use a 4-Iron off the tee sometimes and I believe the GAPR would really help to get that extra distance off the tee with the cavity type iron. I’ve wanted to use this club ever since the day it was released!
0 Kudos