Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

Winnersjo
New Contributor
The GAPR Low to get som easy fairway hits but still get lodads of distance
0 Kudos
Jonfandel
New Contributor
I am interested in the GAPR mid. My longest iron is usually 200 yards on a good day and the gap between iron and hybrid or wood is around 35 yards. Reaching greens is troubling since I either come up short or fly the green. Occasionally I like to hit an hybrid off the tee but recently started having trouble controlling so it so having a GAPR mid in the bag would help with tee shots
0 Kudos
Adam11
I would be interested in the LO GAPR, the ability of having control off the tee with a long iron is something that would help improve my game for sure. I currently only have a 4iron as my long iron and when I need to pull iron on the tee it just simply isn’t enough, so I end up trying to do to much with it and making mistakes.

Adam
0 Kudos
Ramani_Velu
I need a gapr because it looks so good.. haha just kidding I have a huge gap between my 3 iron and my 3 wood that needs a gapper to fix. I am a high spinning player that would definitely benefit from a GAPR LO. Hoping to increase my likelihood of reaching par 5s in 2 whilst actually hitting the green Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Dcmiv97
New Contributor
I am interested in the gapr mid because I have trouble hitting my three iron so I would need to bridge the gap from having a full on hybrid in the high and a iron/hybrid in the mid.
0 Kudos
Jamesbean_1111
New Contributor
The GAPR mid looks like a very interesting club to me. Clean looking not too chunky. I think this club would fill my gap because I’m always switching between my 3 iron (Nike vapor fly) and my 5 wood ( TaylorMade M2) the iron is difficult for me to get up and land soft and the wood is too hard to flight down in the wind (although it’s my go to fairway finder). Please help me fill this GAPR!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mgodfrey14
New Contributor
I am interested in the GAPR Mid.

I currently carry a 3w and a 3i and am looking for something to carry that is longer than the 3i.
0 Kudos
dman75
New Contributor
GAPR LO 17*. Currently carrying a 5 wood but am not able to consistently hit it from different lies. I hit normal hybrids too high. So I need something between my 14* and my 21* and the LO 17* would be perfect.
0 Kudos
KC
I’m very interested in the GAPR MID. My lowest iron is a Taylormade M2 4 iron. On days when my driver isn’t cooperating I go to my 4 iron to hit it straight and long. I feel like the GAPR will add a lot more distance and help me even more on second shots on those long par 5 holes.
0 Kudos
ChrisK
GAPR mid because I have a real struggle filling the gap between my 3-wood and 4-Iron. Specifically, I hit my 4-iron about 185 max. My 3-wood goes 215. I am lost when I need to hit it 200-210 because I just cannot find a hybrid that works for that distance. The 18 degree GAPR mid looks like the perfect solution to help me on long par 3s, second shots to par 5s and even off the tee on short par 4s. I would love to finally fill this crucial gap in my game!
0 Kudos