Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

emart
Occasional Visitor
I need to have an option off the tee on short and tight par 4s on a couple courses I play. The GAPR lo would be the perfect fit for this.
0 Kudos
Vitaminwater
New Contributor
I am interested in a gapr lo 3 iron. I have a 30 yard gap between my 4 iron and my 2 iron. The gapr lo 3 iron would replace my 2 iron since I can change the loft based on what course I’m playing for tee shots or going into par 5’s. I have thought about bending my 4 iron stringer but that would mess my iron gapping up and of I bend my 2 iron weaker it would leave a big gap between my 3 wood.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Aleksandar
I am interested in the GAPR mid 2 iron. I currently carry 9-5 iron and a 4 hybrid and 5 wood. I want a club that I can turn to off the tee to get it in a tight fairway.
0 Kudos
Ranch86
I am interested in the LO. I can’t hit my Callaway hybrid and I tried out a Gapr and hit some phenomenal shots. I’m missing that 200-220 yard shot in my game and it’s hurting my chances of winning in competitive golf
0 Kudos
drewulsh
I am interested in the mid because I am a junior golfer who needs to bridge their gap with a low flying but not super hard to hit iron.
0 Kudos
Ryan_Doty12
I feel the GAPR Mid would be a great club to add to my bag because I struggle to consistently hit my 3 & 4 hybrid well. I hit my 5 iron really well but I don’t have the skills to really manipulate the golf ball which is why I feel the GAPR Mid would be the best fit for me. Not only would it help bridge that gap from my 3 wood to 5 iron I feel it would be a great club off the tee for me as I don’t consistently hit my driver in the fairway. I really feel that having a club that is a closer resemblance to a long iron but has the forgiveness of a hybrid would suit me best which is why I feel the GAPR Mid would be the club that I would love to add to my bag that would help bridge that gap and give me more consistent distance and accuracy off the tee box and in the fairway.
0 Kudos
TroyMaclean
I am interested in the gapr low because I've been wanting a driving iron for the longest time but could never afford one 😂 just wanting a chance for my favorite company to send me some clubs🙏
0 Kudos
Casanova1970
I’m interested in the GAPR low ... I play a bunch of links style courses here in Orlando and I carry a 0 HC. I have been playing TM equipment for 10 years plus and love the performance and looks of all my gear.. I would GAME the gapr LOW for certain tracks and wind conditions during matches .. I would love to have the versatility in being able to put this in my bag .. Thank you for the invite
0 Kudos
pjkelley
Occasional Contributor
I am not sure if the low or mid would produce better trajectory for me, but in either case the 'gap' is in the 18-21 deg range.
0 Kudos
drwoods
I have been a 5-7 handicap for the past 40 years but now at 65 my long iron game is becoming increasingly difficult. I would love to be fitted for the GAPR irons to see if this part of my game can be improved. My guess is that the low or mid would be the proper choice but a fitting would certainly answer my concerns. This “old age” thing is not all bad but when it comes to golf we need to adapt and the GAPR seems to be a great option. Thanks, TaylorMade, for giving us so many options to stay on top of our game!
0 Kudos