Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

1Michaeldolan87
I’m intressesed in these clubs as I’m trying to cut my handicap and I need that club my handicap is 27 and I’m 13 got it last year haven’t played of men’s tees since 2 weeks ago but I play regularly of women tees with my friends the course I play on is very long and my family is on a tight budget trying to provide food for a start for the family I go from driver to 5-7-9 iron having a new club in the bag would help me and promote me to play more and get out more thx for reading ❤️❤️❤️ Good luck to everyone
0 Kudos
Toberg71
I would want a GAPR low because I desire to be able to hit a lower bullet off the tee because I play competitive golf in usually windy conditions and feel it would be a great club for that .
JakeMeisner11
I am interested in a GAPR HI. I had a 3 hybrid 19* SLDR S but the face cracked and caved in after a Glow Ball tournament in October. Recently, I’ve been going from 16.5* 2 iron to a 24* 4 iron. The 3 hybrid worked well for that gap and I hope it can be replaced with a GAPR HI!
0 Kudos
Phoenix360
I am really interested in GAPR MID I think it will help with getting off the tee and reaching par 5s in two. My 4 iron to hybrid are a good gap but hybrid to 3 wood needs improvement. Being able to adjust the loft on the GAPR can improve my gap.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Iceberg
I would love all 3. But for my game, im really comfortable with the hybrid. So it would be the hi. I like the fact that it is a in between a wood and iron.
0 Kudos
zavalarandy
Would be interested in the Gapr Mid. Currently my longest iron is a 5 iron. I feel confident striking irons, but lack consistency with the hybrid the Gapr mid will fill that spot.
0 Kudos
Medrango9
I am interested in the low. My strength in golf is definitely iron play. I have always liked the thought of using a long iron especially when I'm having trouble with my driver and 3 wood definitely something perfect to be more precise with on tighter type fairways and it would look awesome with all of the rest of my Taylormade clubs!
0 Kudos
Liamlavin
New Contributor
I’m interacted in the gaphr high because I have a very low ball flight and are looking for a forgiving club that will launch the ball high and land softly into greens
0 Kudos
SundaySlacker
New Contributor
GAPR MID 19* would love to have a club that could bridge the gap between my 4iron and my 5wood. Ideally for long par 3’s as my current setup has left me with a gap
0 Kudos
Gobeavers615
New Contributor
Always my biggest problem is finding something as consistent as my 5 wood but easier to control on long par 3's. I tend to try and overswing with long irons and lose the accuracy I should get from a 2 of 3 iron. GAPR Mid may solve some of those issues.
0 Kudos