Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

CharlieH374
It seems that I always loose strokes because I cannot shoot the desired length on certain holes. My shot is either too long or too short, depending on the distance to the green. The gapr could be a huge upgrade to my bag. Plus I’m a poor college kid who can’t afford it on my own.
0 Kudos
Angus01
Hi, as I am a higher handicapper and only 17 I feel I would benefit more from the Mid #GAPR more as I struggle with me lower irons to get it straight and high. I currently go from 3-SW but only use 5-SW as I cannot hit consistent shots any lower, I’m hoping he mid gapr can improve my long game and allow me to be more consistent and lower my handicap
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jpfthree

Currently I am playing the Taylormade Rsi1 (4-AW) and Taylormade M2 3 wood and I have not been able to find a reliable club between my 4 iron and 3 wood. I am interested in the GAPR Lo 2 iron to bridge the gap. I am confident in my long iron play and would love to have the option to hit low shots of the tee. Thanks for this great opportunity. 

0 Kudos
ScurrN
New Contributor

I am definitely interested in a GAPR, some of my biggest issues lay in my ability to utilize a longer iron that has piercing flight, the ability to get air borne, and have workability. 

0 Kudos
Kshopenn
New Contributor

I previously replied to this thread but wanted to post an update since I had a chance to demo an array of GAPR clubs.  I currently carry a 4-iron and a 3 Hybrid.  I am inconsistent with my 4 iron and the course that I play has number of long par 3s so I have to hit it at least twice a round if not more.  I think that the most immediate need is a GAPR mid 4 to replace my 4 iron.  I was hitting the GAPR about 10 yards farther than my 4 with a higher ball flight and softer landing. The performance on mi**bleep**s was a vast improvement on my 4-iron.  The next priority would be to replace my 3H with a GAPR Hi 3.  While the distance didn't increase greatly from my Adams hybrid it had a much better ball flight and was much more inconsistent. 

0 Kudos
ScurrN
New Contributor

The GAPR I am most interested in is the GAPR Lo for that very reason, with the hopes of replacing my 4 iron.

0 Kudos
Hookydoo
Lo, I'm struggling with my driver (again) but hitting irons well. This may be the the answer.
0 Kudos