Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

cwehkrae
Occasional Contributor

The lowest iron i have is a 3 iron. Very difficult hitting the sweet spot and inconsistant accuracy. Use mostly to punch out of the thick Minnesota woods. I think a low - mid GAPR would help tremendously.

0 Kudos
CharlieH374
It seems that I always loose strokes because I cannot shoot the desired length on certain holes. My shot is either too long or too short, depending on the distance to the green. The gapr could be a huge upgrade to my bag. Plus I’m a poor college kid who can’t afford it on my own.
0 Kudos
Angus01
Hi, as I am a higher handicapper and only 17 I feel I would benefit more from the Mid #GAPR more as I struggle with me lower irons to get it straight and high. I currently go from 3-SW but only use 5-SW as I cannot hit consistent shots any lower, I’m hoping he mid gapr can improve my long game and allow me to be more consistent and lower my handicap
0 Kudos
jpfthree

Currently I am playing the Taylormade Rsi1 (4-AW) and Taylormade M2 3 wood and I have not been able to find a reliable club between my 4 iron and 3 wood. I am interested in the GAPR Lo 2 iron to bridge the gap. I am confident in my long iron play and would love to have the option to hit low shots of the tee. Thanks for this great opportunity. 

0 Kudos
ScurrN
New Contributor

I am definitely interested in a GAPR, some of my biggest issues lay in my ability to utilize a longer iron that has piercing flight, the ability to get air borne, and have workability. 

0 Kudos
Kshopenn
New Contributor

I previously replied to this thread but wanted to post an update since I had a chance to demo an array of GAPR clubs.  I currently carry a 4-iron and a 3 Hybrid.  I am inconsistent with my 4 iron and the course that I play has number of long par 3s so I have to hit it at least twice a round if not more.  I think that the most immediate need is a GAPR mid 4 to replace my 4 iron.  I was hitting the GAPR about 10 yards farther than my 4 with a higher ball flight and softer landing. The performance on mi**bleep**s was a vast improvement on my 4-iron.  The next priority would be to replace my 3H with a GAPR Hi 3.  While the distance didn't increase greatly from my Adams hybrid it had a much better ball flight and was much more inconsistent. 

0 Kudos
ScurrN
New Contributor

The GAPR I am most interested in is the GAPR Lo for that very reason, with the hopes of replacing my 4 iron.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hookydoo
Lo, I'm struggling with my driver (again) but hitting irons well. This may be the the answer.
0 Kudos
SuteeJ

I would love to get GAPR Lo 2, mainly using for tee off in link courses  or courses by the lake I normally play which is very windy in someday.

When using FW or even driver off the tee against the wind > 15 mph, because they produce high launch and spin (for my ball), I always lose a lot of distance. 

Thanks to adjustability, I will also try to loft down to 15 or 16 degree and hopefully I can get the long distance against the wind.

Thank you for a great opportunity,

Sutee

0 Kudos
ScurrN
New Contributor

Does anybody know when they'll announce the lucky one to have won the GAPR of their choice? Looks like it was going to be drawn on the 15th, but not sure if I missed it. Either way, excited for that person!

0 Kudos