Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

ChanderJA
I am interested the GAPR MID because I often struggle to hit my long irons with any consistency. My 5 iron is my longest iron that I feel comfortable hitting into greens. Longer distances usually mean a lay up for me.
0 Kudos
Ajmag14
New Contributor
I am interested in the gapr lo. I have always played the low stinger as my go to fairway finder, but I’m afraid my current, well, not so current, 20+ year old burner 3 iron ain’t really working the best anymore.... I’d like to upgrade to something younger than me preferably.....
0 Kudos
JGR
New Contributor
GAPR Lo I currently have a Cobra black 3-4 utility. Great club but there can always be improvements. The Cobra utility is very dead feeling above the sweet spot and goes nowhere.
0 Kudos
Putt4eagle
Occasional Contributor
I am looking for a 225yrd club for particular holes I play on a regular basis. Some are par 3s and others are par 5s I could reach in two with that distance. It would be the mid for me, I think.
0 Kudos
old9iron
Occasional Visitor
The gap between my 5 wood (18*) and my 3 iron (21*) is too wide. Sometimes I need a club that can yield a tighter dispersion than my 5 wood when the fairways are narrow and the greens are small. Also, I need a club to reach few long par 3s on courses that I play regularly where 3 iron leaves me short sometimes.

The GAPR MID could be a "2.5 iron" that could replace my 5 wood or 3 iron when needed using the adjustable loft sleeve. This would make the GAPR MID the club that fits in my bag to help with my course strategy. I have always had this problem but felt the solution is a bit more gradually than just adding a hybrid or driving iron.

The GAPR MID will help me rebuild confidence in these two critical areas and begin to lower my scores!
0 Kudos
Jocckk
New Contributor
I'm a newbie to golfing so I have no idea which one, therefore one of each will suffice. Thank you
0 Kudos
Herbtaylor

Like many of us seniors, the mid and longer irons are increasingly difficult to hit. I fight a hook and most hybrids I see are really hook biased, and brother I can hook the begeezus out of them. The GAPR sits really square and gives me the confidence I want at address, without a big fat toe looking at me. The big hole in my bag today is the 5-iron, so that GAPR with a medium flex shaft is my choice. Thanks, HT

0 Kudos
Alesgolf
I am interested in mid gapr, because I need a club between 15 degrees 3 wood and 22 degrees 4 hybrid. I think mid gapr should be a perfect choice.
0 Kudos
Todd3pc
Occasional Contributor
I love a good long iron. Currently have the Adams DHY 3 and these look similar I would have to go with GAPR LO
0 Kudos