Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

Jack_S
Occasional Visitor
Personally, I feel like a GAPR mid would best bridge the gap between my long irons and woods. I struggle with my woods so having the feel of an iron with more distance would aid my game off the tee.
0 Kudos
Camgolf1
I am interested in the gapr 3-iron, because it would be the perfect fit to my bag, all of my clubs are taylormade and I am missing a long iron to cover the gap in my bag. I would be very grateful to receive a high quality long iron!
0 Kudos
Almassari01
Occasional Visitor
I’m interested in a GAPR MID #3 because I have always carried a two iron for a more controlled tee shot, but I feel that the GAPR MID’s wider sole may make it much more versatile out of the rough and on the longer approaches while remaining every bit as effective off the tee.
0 Kudos
Lloydy85
New Contributor
I'm a steady 270 yards off the tee.
240 yard 3 Wood, but then it goes to pot! 230 yard 5 wood but then I can't hit my 4 or 5 iron any more. The rest of my clubs I can hit great. Woods off the fairway, 6,7,8,9,pw all great, but the gap between my 5 wood and 6 iron is scandalous. I either have to lay up or take some off the 5 wood resulting in no consistency and unpredictable ball flight. Any one else have such issues?
0 Kudos
Lloydy85
New Contributor
Basically id go on a recommendation of a GAPR club. Anything to. Fill the void between 230 yards and 180 yards.

18 hcp
Male
Stiff shaft... Prefer project x (seems to work)
0 Kudos
Ayne1964
I struggle hitting long distance with my rescue.
0 Kudos
mhewats
Hello,i'm very much interested in the GAPR MID Taylormade iron as i have great difficulty with my driver.....mmm i'm probably not alone in that one !!!! Any how i do manage to strike a fairly mean 5 iron so i'm thinking that by ditching the nightmare callaway driver and popping one of these bad boys in my bag. I would have no problems in bombing my taylmade golfball down the fairway from the tee with the Gapr iron !!!! Or am i kidding myself ????? Fairway....probably a bunker Lol.....
0 Kudos
CaptainHias
Occasional Visitor
I'm not really accurate from the tee and would love the GAPR Lo 2/17° as a driving iron. Don't like fairway woods so it would be a perfect addition to my bag.
0 Kudos
Drewgolf
Because i can hit my 6 iron 120 and my fairway wood 160 so I need to hit 140 what do I do. I would like a gape hi hybrid. Thank you for making this possible taylormade. It would lower my handicap
0 Kudos
JamesManGolf
I’m interested in the LO GAPR club. The reason for this is I already hit the ball very high! And it would be awesome to have a club that I can keep low. I play at Woburn golf club which is a very tree lined golf course, keeping it below the wind and the trees would help me around a course like that. Especially off the tee on short par 4’s.
0 Kudos