Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

Ben-Bernhard
I’m a long hitter than has a massive gap between my M4 3wood HL that I hit 280 and my p770 3-iron that goes 230-240.

I have been contemplating taking out my 3wood altogether to bridge the gap between my 3iron and Driver that goes consistently 250 yards, and I believe that club is the GAPR LO 3 because I naturally hit the ball high as it is. I’d be honored to be picked!
0 Kudos
dg1llen
I am interested in the gapr mid because it is a nice balance between a driving iron and a hybrid which I have neither of, my 5 wood carries about 240 when my 4 iron carries about 205 that is a big gap I would like to fill.
0 Kudos
Rev
New Contributor
I would prefer the GAPR MID. I’m often not very consistent with my longer irons so I tend to not use them. Having the MID GAPR definitely help me fill this GAP. Also looks like a very clean club.
0 Kudos
NickOrtiz01
I'm most interested in GAPR MID because in my bag the longest playable iron is my 5. The next clubs in my bag are a 5 wood and 3 wood. I would like to have one for off the tee shots, and also when I want a certain shot shape
0 Kudos
jaychang12345
GAPR lo. Currently I need a club can carry around 230. My ball fly is very high. When I hit my hybrid, it often pop straight into the sky which makes the distance unconsistent.
0 Kudos
Louchheim
New Contributor
The GapR lo would be my choice. As of August I have returned to golf after a five year hiatus. Work and life got very busy and I couldn’t find the time. I used to consistently shoot in the 70s but since my return to the game I haven’t been able to get out of the 80s since August. I currently have a bladed 2 iron in the bag which I can no longer hit with confidence. A Gapr would be the perfect replacement as it would be a huge confidence booster especially off the tee.
0 Kudos
AlexGu
Occasional Visitor
I think the GAPR Lo 2 iron would best fit the gaps in my game as currently my 3 wood and 3 iron have a 30 yard gap that I’m trying to narrow down. This 30 yard gap makes 220-235 a gray area in my game so a GAPR Lo can help fill in this yardage off the tee and on the ground. A new GAPR would help me gain more confidence as I now trust the club to go a certain distance rather than to muscle a 3 iron or baby a 3 wood. A new GAPR would change my game completely by giving me confidence over my long game resulting in lower scores.

Alex G
0 Kudos
Mike94
I believe GAPR LO would significantly help my game! Besides the look aspect which the club is stunning, the distance and forgiveness aspect off the tee is what I'm interested in. As many golfers, we struggle with driver off the tee. I always said to myself I wish there was a driver shaped like an iron and I'd be able to hit that in the fairway and lower my scores! Now there is with the GAPR LO! This would compliment my game as well as my bag as I represent taylormade with all my irons as well as the bag itself. I would be so grateful to win this club and would share how it performs!
0 Kudos
Jacobfendrik100
New Contributor
I’m incredibly interested in the low!! Because I love hitting low iron shots and shaping shots whenever I need to!!
0 Kudos