Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

Logankennovin10
I’ve been playing Taylormade MB’s (3-pw) for the past few years and I’ve been left with quite a yardage gap between my 3 iron and 3 wood. I’m interested in the GAPR low because I believe I’d be able to hit it around 250 yds and it would help eliminate that gap between my 3 iron and 3 wood.
0 Kudos
jt_1112
I’m interested in the GAPR low. My 4 iron goes about 215 yards with a smooth swing and good contact, but I can only get it at most 230 with a lucky kick. My 3-wood goes 250 and I need a club that can always get me around 230 yards without having to kill it every time.
0 Kudos
sahilgaur
I am interested in the GAPR Lo. I find my contact with iron-like hybrids are a lot better given that I am a strong iron player. Given that my investments have not been able to go towards something that can fit between my 4 and my 3W, this would be incredible.
0 Kudos
tkrolloff7
Hi. I’m a taylormade guy and these things look like bombers! Just another excellent creation from you guys!
0 Kudos
Carlosgranati
New Contributor
My name is Carlos Granati and I'm very interested in the gapr mid because I think is the best utility out there is forgiving and long at the same time, also I have struggle a lot to use a hybrid but I just can't hit them and when I tried the gapr mid it was life changing for me, I wanted to buy it on the spot but I couldn't afford it.
0 Kudos
WandoGolf17
I am most interested in the GAPR mid because it fits my gap between my 4 iron and my 4 wood perfectly. I need that 200 yard club and this is the perfect thing for that. I have the p790 irons now and I love the look and feel so why not add another club in the bag with the speed foam and forgiveness. Thanks!
0 Kudos
Jfeeney15
I’m interested in the gapr mid because I need a club that is between a driver and a 3/5 wood. Off the tee on par 4’s I never know which club to hit. I have the taylormade p790 black irons and I love them so I’m interested in getting a similar model in a 3 iron.
0 Kudos
aidancullen
The longest iron in my bag is a 4 iron. it is one of the least used clubs in my bag. It’s not very forgiving. I do have a hybrid but the gap between my 5 iron and my hybrid is too big and I need a driving iron or hybrid. I’d like a driving iron because I’ve hit a few and they are very nice. I like the workability with it compared to a hybrid. I feel the GAPR is the right club for me because of the speed foam. I’ve read that it keeps the workability but while still maintaining a reliable club.
0 Kudos
Pykim01
New Contributor
Would love a GAPR low, currently have a Titleist TMB 2 iron bent to 16* and miahits are just too punishing to consistently use. Would love to see what the GAPR has to offer!
0 Kudos
Mikeathoe1
Constantly having mental blocks while going for par 5's in 2 or having a tough tee shot that requires shot shaping and accuracy, I need a club that does it all. As a titliest player it's hard to find a driving iron that suits my game until finding the gapr irons.

Having the ability to pull out a club with confidence and smoking one down the fairway is the best feeling a golfer can get. The gapr could provide that feeling everytime when hitting it.
0 Kudos