Which GAPR are you interested in & why? (Answer for a chance to WIN a custom GAPR of your choice!)

chaz
Occasional Visitor
I have a large gap between my 3 wood and 3 iron, and think the GAPR Lo would be perfect for me off the tee on long par 3s or par 4s trying to find the fairway!
0 Kudos
joeygarnette
The GAPR LO because of the ability to produce a lower more penetrating ball flight. This is ideal for me when the conditions are windy or if I just want to find a fairway. I also feel that I am able to consistently strike the center, when I do misstrike it, it seems like ny miss more towards the toe, so I won't get as punished on the mi**bleep**s as I do with my other driving iron.
0 Kudos
GMaster479
New Contributor
I’m interested in the high GAPR. I was fitted for all Taylormade clubs a few years ago and I have a SLDR 3 wood at 15°, a SLDR 3 hybrid turned up to 17.5°, and then a 4 iron at 20°. I think the high GAPR will be a perfect replacement for the hybrid I have and start me on my upgrading.
0 Kudos
Frestldan
Occasional Visitor
I would really love a GAPR Mid 3. I recently bought the M3 irons 4-Aw. I really wish I had the 3 iron as I hit them much better than hybrids. When I saw and tested the GAPR Mid 3 I changed my mind. I really like the feel and playability of this club. Winning this would be awesome!
0 Kudos
BenRoberts
I am interested in the gapr low because I’ve got to before and really enjoyed it. I need to fill a 40 yard gap and I think this will be perfect.
0 Kudos
J3T3
New Contributor
I am in desperate need to replace my current 5 wood and hybrid 3. I’d ideally swap those with the long and add a wedge to my set up. I find the 5 and the old hybrid cancel each other out in purpose other than ball flight.
0 Kudos
Asarhan
I recently switched to the M2 irons and love them. I hit my 4 iron about 225 and my driver about 280. If I could add he GAPR lo 2i to my bad I think it would be an awesome addition off the tee.
0 Kudos
LAMONS
friday

be honest here, I only use a 5 iron, dont like rescues and so the GAPR Mid would help me to bridge the gap in my long game. I was trying a lot and sometimes I use my 30 years old 4 iron but it worked not really well...
0 Kudos
coreyv
I’m interested in the GAPR Mid because I struggle a lot with my 210-220 distance and I’m not looking for a high ball flight but also not one that’s 10 feet off the ground like Tiger. It would help on long par 3’s and Par 5’s when I’m looking to get as close to the green as I can so I can have an up and down for birdie !
0 Kudos
xUKfan4lifex99
New Contributor
I'm interested in the GAPR LO. I hit all my irons really high and even when I try to hit a 3, 4, or 5 iron low to keep out of the wind, they still go high. Not saying the GAPR LO will change that but it might.
0 Kudos