what driver should i get

Highlighted
MichaelGolf

I thinking of getting a new driver. In my bag now i have the m2 2016 version. I hit the M4, M5, and M6 well.

What should i get?

0 Kudos
HB_KANG
New Contributor
I am using m3, so either one is fine because of twist face technology 😊
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
The first question is are you looking for maximum forgivness or adjustability. That should narrow it down to the M5 or the M6.

Have you gone for a fitting? I highly recommend it, as it will find your ideal head and shaft combination. Worth the effort to get fit and see the great benefits on the course! All of those heads are great including the 16 M2. Good luck and let us know what you end up with!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Michael, to echo what @MCGolfTM said, it is all about personal preference. If you're into adjustable drivers, M5 is the way to go. If you're more in the "set it and forget it" school of thought, M4 and M6 is your best bet.

If you haven't seen it already, we have a super helpful blog that compares M5 vs. M6, as well as comparing the new driver models to their predecessors (M3 vs. M5, M4 vs. M6). You can find that here: https://community.taylormadegolf.com/t5/Blog/2019-TAYLORMADE-DRIVER-MODEL-COMPARISON/ba-p/4952

Hope that helps, and good luck with your search! Circle back here with any questions that us community members might be able to help out with in regards to first-hand experience. I used to game the M3 but recently switched to the M6 (also had the benefit of being able to hit them all!). And let us know what you ultimately land on!  

Regular Contributor
^^^

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos