Carry Bag Question

BlairdHamilton
Occasional Contributor

So, I'm in the market for a new bag. Going to replace an old Nike bag and upgrade to either the FlexTech Lite or the FlexTech bags. But here's my delima. I love walking the course and have always used a light bag since my days on the High School team. 

That said, with my current bag and my high school carry bag when they are strapped on a cart they sometimes become loose and bounce around due to how small they are. Does anyone have any experience with either of these bags?

I'm leaning towards the Lite bag just because of the ease of carry, but open to hearing thoughts and opinions about both! 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have a light bag and love it. I just tighten the straps down on the cart and haven't noticed much of an issue. All that being said, I've had both bag and haven't noticed much of a difference carrying or driving. I just like the smaller bag because I'm a bit of a minimalist. I could also notice the jump more if I switched back the the bigger bag. 

Go small!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
BlairdHamilton
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Allen! I was leaning towards the Light bag anyway 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
EricWGolf
New Contributor

I’ve had the FlexTech Lite bag for over a year now and have been very happy with it. Good design and no durability issues. I am probably 50/50 in walking vs. riding and it is light enough (and ergonomically well-designed enough) for walking, while still working fine on cart. Doesn’t bounce or slide around when strapped in. Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have been playing this bag for about a year now after switching from my TM Purelite bag. I was hesitant at first as the strap design felt much different to me. The weight felt very different and the balance was not what I was used to. Once I got used to it I much prefer this design to previous designs.

As far as strapping it to the cart, I have no issues with it coming loose or bouncing around. I also now use a Clicgear push cart and have zero issues with the bag on that cart either.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos