LONG-IRON GAPPING ISSUES?  (Answer for your chance to WIN an M3 or M4 driver)

Bambam1617
I would really like to get the mid because I can hit hybrids but not long irons so I’m going to hope that this club will help my game in that section. What I really like about the club is the technology with the speed foam and the looks of the club. Most of all I want to be able to beat my brother and my dad when we play.😂 Please Taylormade choose me because I really like the M3 range and I have no doubt that this will be a great club as well. Please choose me.👏👏👏
0 Kudos
Grasswhole
New Contributor
I have used a 7w for a very long time. That would fill your particular gap and play the same as your other woods you hit well. Depending on the model, they can be quite versatile, or some are designed to only hit it high. Sort of depends on the tallness of the face and if it has rails on the bottom, etc.
0 Kudos
Zachhhsjh
I am a junior golfer who goes out to the course nearly everyday to practice. I always go out to the range first, but I always notice the same problem, I have a huge problem when I try and hit above 220 because I hit my 5 wood around 170 and my 4 iron 210. For this, I don’t even have a chance to hit the green in two on par fives. But with a GAPR High, I would be able to have a fighting chance at hiring the green. This would help me in many ways, but most of all, I could get to the next level and start playing in tournaments. I also believe that Taylormade is the single greatest golf company. I love your clubs including your M4s and your Spider Putter. I recently got my Spider Putter and it has dramatically made my game better. I started playing golf with my parents at the age of four. I always wished to win one tournament. I believe that the GAPR High will help me achieve that goal and achieve more. I really hope I can win this because I would never be able to afford this club.
0 Kudos
San52

As a Friday golfer. I always struggle to bridge the gap between my 4iron and 3wood.

I don't even know which GAPR will fit to me.
But I wanna try with GAPR MID if I can.

0 Kudos
Aidengreen
New Contributor

I would say that trying the gaper can help you figure it out. I had a huge gap between my 4 iron and driver so I got a 2 iron.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Apologies we forgot to announce the winner on here. We selected @lindzconnolly as the winner when the entry period concluded back in April. Thanks to every who shared their feedback!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos