Playing the TPC Collection

TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Anyone have TPC Course recommendations? 

I've played Harding Park, Stonebrae, Las Vegas, Summerlin, Prestancia, Tampa Bay, Potomoc, Boston, and Craig Ranch. 

Looking for the next one to setup! 

Drake0224
New Contributor
Come to Sawgrass anytime!
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

I do need to make a stop there! 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The only TPC I have been to, or played at is TPC River Highlands in CT, home of the Travelers Championship. We played during a MasterCard Member for a Day event. It poured on us, it was the most rain I think I have ever seen on a course ever. We got pulled in for lightning, and then went out to finish the front 9. The course was so soaked, we got a rain check and went back for a full 18 hole round. Great course, very challenging, and looks very different on course then on TV. Was cool to be able to say I played on the same course as Rory and many others. Certainly worth getting out there if you're in the area.

#TeamTaylorMade
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Will do! 

0 Kudos
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Just recently played TPC Scottsdale, here's my round videos: 

TPC Scottsdale - Champions Course

TPC Scottsdale - Stadium Course

Super Contributor
Great videos, thanks for sharing. I have never had the chance to get out there so seeing the course and the facility is awesome. The course looks immaculate, in true TPC form.

#TeamTaylorMade
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

Indeed it was! 

I'm on a mission to play all the TPC Tracks. No timeline, just when I can. 

Super Contributor
How many do you have left?

#TeamTaylorMade
TinkerGolfMan
Contributor

There's 30 stateside, only played 10, so 20 more to go. LOL Not including a couple TPC tracks outside the US also... hahaha.