What is your favorite Major?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
What is your favorite Major event? Is there any particular reason you gravitate to that event?

It is hard to choose a favorite, but I would say the US Open is my favorite Major. There is something about the way the course is set up for the US Open that really challenges the players and makes for a great watch. I am also a huge fan of all the bags, apparel, and of course head covers that highlight the red, white, and blue!

I just hope that FOX doesn’t mic the cups again this year!

#TeamTaylorMade
GalloPinto
New Contributor

The Open Championship across the pond. Links courses and the international field always add something to remember. Who remembers Justin Rose, about ten years ago as a kid, finishing high up the leaderboard?

sent from the Mars Rover
Jimmydan29

To watch its always the Masters as everyone knows the course so well that you know what shots have to be hit as a spectator. Its also the start of Major season so everybody is always pumped both to watch it and play in it!  As a golf fan, it has to be THE OPEN though. Its a pure test ofgolf and so different to what we see week in and week out. Plus, Im British 🇬🇧lol

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
@Jimmydan29 - Always gotta root for the home event! Have always enjoyed The Open, and I was in Hawaii the year Speith won it. With the time difference, I was able to watch it all night when I was up trying to adjust to the time difference. Not a bad way to do it! Also, last years Open bag has to be my favorite TM staff bag off all time. Such a great look.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos