2018 Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship

Regular Contributor

Late night golf tonight. Rory's back, DJ will be launching missles, and Rose looks to continue the stellar form he showed at the end of 2017. Could be a great event. Who is staying up to watch the coverage?

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

Late night golf tonight. Rory's back, DJ will be launching missles, and Rose looks to continue the stellar form he showed at the end of 2017. Could be a great event. Who is staying up to watch the coverage?

Sleep is very overrated! Asian Tour on first!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

All M drivers in the Rory, DJ, and Fleetwood group. Love it

TK3309
Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

Was sadly only able to stay up for 5 holes. Was shocked to see DJ's final score after that start. Hitting it well off the tee and throwing a couple darts with the wedges. Watching the first few holes and some highlights you could almost see the rust coming off Rory. Good start and no squres on the card was impressive. The story of the first round though was Fleetwood. What a round of golf by him considering being defending champion, just winning the Seve Ballesteros Award and playing with two of the top players in the world. Oh and nice M3 in the bag as well. Did he have a TaylorMade fairway wood in the bag too? I didn't see any shots with him hitting a fairway wood.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Saw the TV schedule is  bit different tonight. Obviously, the replay of CareerBuilders contractually. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

If Rory's start is any indication, 2018 is going to be a great year. Bogey free for 36-holes and just three shots back at 9-under par. He's hardly shown much rust at all.

Awesome 64 for DJ in round two, as well.

I'm thankful we got that early coverage for round one, because there's little chance I'll be awake for any of the remaining golf. Way too late.

0 Kudos