2018 MASTERS CHAMPION?

Community Manager
Community Manager

OK...so who you guys got to win the Masters and why? Go...

@ryanlauder66
Regular Contributor

Hard to pick against Rosie, hard to pick against Rory, hard to pick against DJ. But I have to go with Tiger. His iron game looks to be really good again, plus his short game and putting have been like the Tiger of old. As long as the driver is servicable, he's going to be right there. I think he'll take the lead through 36 and never look back.

(My fear is that Bubba wins...he seems to be playing some great golf right now and that place is suited for him if he's on)

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

Gotta go Rory. Game seems to be rounding into shape at the right time and the time has come for him to complete the career Grand Slam. 

Hammigoal
New Contributor

I hope Tiger but think Alex Noren

0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

I agree, I think Rory is due (and badly wants to win The Masters to complete the career grand slam); and let's not forget he has momentum from his win at Bay Hill. He looks a lot more relaxed and patient, which you need around Augusta National...he's not going to be irritated by the patrons there.

0 Kudos
Jpfonseca
Occasional Contributor
I think Phil Mickelson is going to win and challenge Jack Nicklaus oldest champion record. Sentimental favorite is Tiger and Kuch.
0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

I was saying Tony Finau from the get go. Then looked like that wasn't going to happen with his ankle incident.

But he may still pull this off. Lot of heart still getting out there and keeping pace after that.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

Hard to pick against Rosie, hard to pick against Rory, hard to pick against DJ. But I have to go with Tiger. His iron game looks to be really good again, plus his short game and putting have been like the Tiger of old. As long as the driver is servicable, he's going to be right there. I think he'll take the lead through 36 and never look back.

(My fear is that Bubba wins...he seems to be playing some great golf right now and that place is suited for him if he's on)

Well...this post did not age well. Tiger's approach game at Augusta was subpar and his putting wasn't even close to his standards. But at least he hit the driver well. That's a postive. Smiley Very Happy

On a side note, I think I jinxed Rory on Sunday morning by putting on a pair of Team USA socks from the 2016 Ryder Cup. My bad ya'll.

0 Kudos