Fantasy Golf | Arnold Palmer Invitational

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Any other fantasy golfers out there?  We're pretty intense about it around the office. Who you guy's like this week? 

This doesn't have to be specific to TM guys but I'm liking our chances this week with Tiger, Rose, and Jason. Jason is my current pick in 1 and done but scared that he hasn't teed it in a while/a lot of guys could roll him out which hedges any potential value of a win. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I no longer play any fantasy leagues (got way too emotionally invested and had to quit), but it would be very hard to pick against Tiger this week. Saying anyone is a lock to win an event is beyond stupid, but all of the cards seem to be falling that way.

I'm not worried about Jason's layoff. He should be playing with plenty of confidence after a win and a T2 in his last two starts.

0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor

Agreed Jesse. I played Fantasy golf last year as my first year and it was hard to just watch and appreciate the tournaments while playing. Similar to playing Fantasy football which I do every year.

I think Tiger has a great chance to get back on top this week, he certainly has a great record there.

Jason Day has been playing some really good golf lately and he will likely be up there as well, mixing it up on the leaderboard.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

The fantasy league I'm in now is just pick one guy each week and you can only use them once throughout the year so at least I can't get too invested into the tournament with just one player selected to follow. Majors is another story though. As for this week, obviously all the other guys mentioned are great picks this week and playing well but I'll say Fleetwood. Mostly because I'm probably going to keep on saying it until he wins on the PGA Tour and it's going to happen very soon.  

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I know what you and @jll62 mean. That's why I enjoy our pick 1 and done league. I care how that pick performs but still have the same amount of fun routing on the TaylorMade boys. I think this is going to be a super fun tournament regardless. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
MCGolfTM
Contributor
Absolutely. Rooting #TeamTaylorMade all the way!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

What a bounce back from Rose today. Could have been easy to say it's not your day but to take it from +4 thru 6 and on 15 have a share of the lead at -3 is just so impressive. You knew he'd work his way back but to do it over 10 holes is just crazy. Tiger also with a great response after that double to get it back with a couple quick birdies on the par 5s. That chip at the 6th was a throw back. 

Andddd as I type this Tiger drains a 71 footer! What a morning so far of golf.

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

Now Rory is firing on all cylinders thru 9 holes. Quite the start for TaylorMade staffers today.

0 Kudos