If you could play in one PGA Tour event (Majors Excluded) what would it be?

DennisMiller
Contributor

The Memorial... Lots of the iconic courses would be nice to play, but Jack makes the Memorial truly special.

0 Kudos
Bomber_11
Occasional Contributor

Hero World Challenge in Albany Bahamas

0 Kudos
LLAP
Occasional Contributor

Two come to mind and do every year.

Watching what used to be the season opener at Kapalua while looking out my window at winter scenes always made me wish I was there. The other is the Pebble Beach Pro Am. Often wished I could play those 4 courses with the pros and celebs.

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

I'd have to go with the WGC Match Play. For me nothing beats playing in a match play event. I do wish it was still a 64 person bracket instead of pool play to start but I totally understand why they made the change. 

0 Kudos
Thefreddyv
Occasional Contributor
Att is awesome. It’s in my backyard and such great venues!!! Only negative is that it’s routinely 6+ hours! Not sure I could handle that in a golf tournament.

For me it would be the Waste Management. Not sure there is an event that’s more fun.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blazevan
New Contributor

It would be either the Bay Hill Invitational or Memorial at Muirfield.  Both are great courses and the men behind each are legends.

0 Kudos
rbauchman
Contributor

It would have to be the AT&T ProAm at Pebble Beach...playing a glorious course with all those legends of golf and beyond would be amazing.

0 Kudos