Keeping up with the Masters while at work

Frequent Contributor

So for many of us, the Masters is a tournament that we don't allow ourselves to miss. It is on my bucket list as a tournament that I will see in person one day. In the past I've gone as far as taking days off to watch. Now that I have a couple children and a third on the way my vacation days are precious and saved for the family. My current company does not have a big golf group do it will not be televised anywhere. Is my best bet just using the Masters app and catching some lunches at sports bars? What do you guys do to keep up with it?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The Masters app...on as many screens as possible. Smiley Wink

Desk.jpeg

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ha! I thought I was bad with iOS devices!...but then again it is your job. Smiley Wink

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We (TaylorMade Golf Newsroom team) end up working from one of our homes due to the poor internet at the office....everyone is streaming masters.com!

@ryanlauder66
The303
Occasional Contributor

I'm lucky. Sit right in front of a 70" TV and several of us are golf nuts. 

0 Kudos
Henningfeld
Occasional Contributor

I have three monitors at work. I dedicate one for email and the other two I dedicate to the masters until a fire comes up that has to be put out. Work's out pretty well with a good precentage of coverage over the event. Ditto to you it is something I think is on every mildly serious golfer to go and expierance one time in person. Congrats on the baby on the way!

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Several of you have it made.. Are any of your companies hiring? Lol. Unfortunately I will not be able to get away with a lot of the above but I will try time utilize the Masters app during any breaks I get. I'm hoping for 4 days of great action!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
The303
Occasional Contributor

Also an office pool

0 Kudos
majuperlaza
Two days of mandatory home office for me!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I failed miserably today.. Had a busy and stressful day at work and caught very little so I'm trying to get caught up now. I'm hoping to do better tomorrow and I'll carve out as much time as I can over the weekend. I hope everyone has been enjoying it! The course looks beautiful!

0 Kudos