Ryder Cup

HillaryWyse
Occasional Contributor

Happy Ryder Cup, everyone!!

Does anyone have any traditions for the Ryder Cup or predictions for this year's outcome?

This is one of my favorite golf events, so I always make sure to have a nice bottle of champagne ready (for each day).  Before/after play wraps for the day, I work on my game a bit as well. 

Made sure to get to work early today, so that no one else could put anything on tv Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Digging up an old post here, but I have to say that attending the Ryder Cup was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. Even better that it was practically in my backyard on a course I've been fortunate enough to play a few times. The rough has never been that short when I've played Hazeltine, though. Ha!

I've been to a US Open and three PGA Championships, but this was on an entirely different level. The only thing I can compare it with was attending a World Series game. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

Digging up an old post here, but I have to say that attending the Ryder Cup was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. Even better that it was practically in my backyard on a course I've been fortunate enough to play a few times. The rough has never been that short when I've played Hazeltine, though. Ha!

I've been to a US Open and three PGA Championships, but this was on an entirely different level. The only thing I can compare it with was attending a World Series game. 

What a legendary RC to attend. I think it jumped the RC over the Masters in my favorite golf event. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos