Sponsorship

Highlighted
rjmattingly
Contributor

With some good new players like Jon Rahm coming up and signing with TaylorMade and a few experienced players coming back into the sponsorship market with that swoosh company closing down shop. Who do you think will switch over to TaylorMade? Who do you hope TaylorMade will sign? 

HurstyGolf
Occasional Contributor

@rjmattingly wrote:

With some good new players like Jon Rahm coming up and signing with TaylorMade and a few experienced players coming back into the sponsorship market with that swoosh company closing down shop. Who do you think will switch over to TaylorMade? Who do you hope TaylorMade will sign? 

Hey RJ- We definitely picked up some stud and future stars this year so we are super pumped on the outlook. Rahm secured his card pretty easily and should keep killing it next year and beyond. Beau Hossler is rehabbing and was one of the greatest am's in recent history so we're excited to see him get back to 100% healthy and competing. No idea on who will switch over to TM as it is so early on and the FedEx Cup just started. I think you'll see a lot of guys starting to switch and test out our products in the off season/fall run. I'm guessing we should have a pretty good run and pick up some top guys as we believe our product out perform the other companies on a day-to-day basis so we will have to wait and see. We should have a nice roster next year to add into the fray with the top 2 players in the world!

Social Media | TaylorMade Golf
@HurstyGolf
jupitercat1
New Contributor

hi my name is Ritchie Dawe i am 13 and love playing golf. i have been playing for about a year now and five mothns ago got my first handicap of 28,i then won a tournemant at my local club and play in every possible tournemant that i can and now my handicap is 24. my future plans for golf are to get my handicap down to 20 by he end of this year and eventually turn pro. i know this will take alot of hard work however i go to the course 6 days a week and play with people 3 to 4 years older han me, i do also playwith my randad who i started playing with and pays for my membership. as my parents can not affod to get me new clubs i would appreciate it if i could get a sponsorship from you.

thankyou ver much i hope to hear from you soon form Ritchie

0 Kudos
Tjm_Golf
New Contributor
Hi my name is Ty Morral I am a senior high school golfer with a 1 handicap. I have been playing Taylormade Clubs for all of my high school years. I am proud to show people my golf bag. I would appreciate at scholarship to further my career and show people how good Taylormade is.
0 Kudos