What a Masters!

Frequent Contributor

I admittedly didn't get to watch as much of the first two rounds as I would have liked but what a treat we had in the final two days. Going into the final round it was still anyone's tournament but very quickly Sergio and Justin decided to make it a two man match. The guys at Taylormade have got to be thrilled to see two of their best battle back and forth and take it to a playoff. I was so happy to see Sergio finally win a major but how classy was Justin Rose! I'll be pulling for Justin to get a green jacket next year!! The only sad part is having to wait another year for the next Masters.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was sooooo good. Really chuffed for Sergio to get his first major. Rosey will get his chance again. #TeamTaylorMade

Sergio Wins The Masters

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
The303
Occasional Contributor

Great Masters. Especially having 2 staffers in a playoff and with all the attention on Rham, won't hurt the exposure of TMAG

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Riveting. The ball striking display that Sergio put on after the tee shot on 13 was incredible. I was beyond thrilled to see him finally win a major. It was time.

Kudos to Justin Rose for putting up one hell of a fight and for the class he displayed afterwards. You could tell how much it hurt, but his game is made for Augusta (and every other major, really).

0 Kudos
BCULAW
New Contributor
Agree with all of the above! I am a HUGE fan of the Masters - it just never disappoints! Seeing Sergio put on the green jacket after winning on a course that has given him fits over the years was really awesome! Can't wait for next year!
0 Kudos
LaurenTee
New Contributor

So good. I could rewatch the final round every day and still get the same butterflies and nerves watching Sergio try to beat his buddy for the jacket. What a match between those two! 

0 Kudos
LaurenTee
New Contributor

This GIF is so money,  @Ryan. Great content all week from your team. 

0 Kudos