Bugs/Suggestions

Highlighted
rjmattingly
Contributor

Suggestion

I know most of us typed a quick introduction on the intro post, but I was thinking...Is there a way to add a small Bio so when someone clicks on your name and pulls up your history people can see some information about you. Just what we want out there as public. Perhaps where you are from and what your hanicap it etc. That way maybe, once the community grows we can go out and play a round together or something. Just a thought, I would welcome feedback from others. 

Also as a side note, any update to the mobil log in? 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rjmattingly wrote:

Suggestion

I know most of us typed a quick introduction on the intro post, but I was thinking...Is there a way to add a small Bio so when someone clicks on your name and pulls up your history people can see some information about you. Just what we want out there as public. Perhaps where you are from and what your hanicap it etc. That way maybe, once the community grows we can go out and play a round together or something. Just a thought, I would welcome feedback from others. 

Good idea on the bio section. I'll check in on that. 

Mobile login is looking closer than further but no definitive date. It's our top priority though and we'll set this thing afire once its good to go!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
rjmattingly
Contributor

@Blocker wrote:

@rjmattingly wrote:

Suggestion

Good idea on the bio section. I'll check in on that. 

Mobile login is looking closer than further but no definitive date. It's our top priority though and we'll set this thing afire once its good to go!

@Allan Thanks for the update. I look forward to the Mobile version working. Keep up the good work. 

0 Kudos