Getting Started

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to TaylorMade Community — a venue for golfers, by golfers. This is your digital clubhouse to share, read, watch, publish, comment, explore, and discover everything golf.

Who’s in the Community?

TaylorMade Community is all-inclusive. It consists of TaylorMade fans, employees, club pros, Tour pros, amateurs — essentially anyone who has a TaylorMade club in their bag and values performance when they play. Here, the conversation is never one way; golfers like you play a crucial role in driving the dialog forward, and we encourage you to participate, question, discuss, and contribute.

What’s in the Community?

As a Community Member, you will gain complete access to stories, athletes, and industry experts in a way you won’t find in the mainstream golf media. Find out what goes in to creating next year’s clubs, what life is like on the TM Tour Truck, and how to truly know what clubs are best for your game. With frequent Q&As with TaylorMade R&D experts, world-renowned club professionals, and top TOUR athletes, you are entering an elite golf community that is on the front lines of play and performance.

Join the Conversation

With a dedicated forum for users to ask questions, share stories, and interact with other passionate golfers from around the globe, the conversation is as eternal as the game itself. Share your experience with a new set of clubs, discuss what you’re grinding on at the range, reveal the best destinations for a buddy golf trip, or create a topic for discussion and pick the greatest minds in golf. Through this platform, every golfer has a voice to be heard.

Explore, discuss, contribute, share, and enjoy.

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
  • Getting Started
  • TM Community
  • Welcome
HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
Very happy to be hear and get social with other TMAG enthusiast. I look forward to it all, especially the behind the scenes looks with R&D.
0 Kudos
Qsahrle
New Contributor

Hey

i'm also new to the community. As for m2 irons, I bought a new set three months ago fitted to me. Had to return my 5 iron and 7 iron because the inserts keep popping out. Taylor has replaced them both with no hassles so far. So keep an eye on the black inserts.

0 Kudos
JW
New Contributor

Hello to the TM family!

My name is John and I have been playing TM equipment since the beginning, after trying every other brand. It was not so much that the other premium brands were bad, but just that the TM brand enhanced my game and allowed me to improve my game, control and competence.  I have continually changed my TM clubs with most of the newest technology and each time my game improved.  I bet this same story is true for many people, thus the popularity of the brand.

One thing I miss is the TM branded apparel.  It's ok to have hats, but there used to be shirts, etc. before it all switched to Adidas. (Parents always get to make the rules).  The other brands are far ahead with this.

I am a big fan of the commerative bags and offerings.  They make a great centerpiece for each years memorbilia in the trophy case.  I hope this tradition does not end.

Thanks TM for making great equipment, balls, accessories and results. Kudos.

0 Kudos