Introduce Yourself

Rwkosu72
Good morning Taylor Made fans. My name is Ron and I have worked in and around the golf business since 1962. I have been a teaching professional, a sales rep in the golf industry and am now a master fitter for PGA tour superstore in Houston Texas. I have had the opportunity to play Taylor Made clubs since the very beginning of the company.
0 Kudos
markburgess

My name's Mark and a guy by the name of Mike Diehl got me back into Golf in 2006.  I went through a fitting at Taylor Made Performance Labs and got a new set of clubs and he's been tuning my driver since then.  I play once or twice a month if I'm lucky.  Currently I hold several part time jobs, I'm Director of IT for Old Town Academy K-8 Charter School; CIO for Metavallo.com; CTO for JustMyTicket.com; Publisher for sandiegostory.com and owner of hosting and web dev company Pagemountain.com. That collection and being married to a great lady  gives you a hint about why I don't play every week, even.

0 Kudos
paull
New Contributor

Hello All,

Invited to join through e-mail, and it looks like a good place for the golf-obsessed to hang out.

I'm Paul, a software engineer/manager from Valley Center, CA (San Diego County, about 30 miles from TaylorMade HQ).

Have been golfing "seriously" for about 20 years, currently carrying a 12 handicap, but trying to get back down to a 6 Smiley Happy  A long-time TaylorMade fan, I always look first there when I need anything.  Currently debating whether to upgrade from my R15 driver to the M1, and not sure...I love the R15!

I sure do miss my RAC/OS irons, though.  I like the M1s, but darn those older ones were sweet.

0 Kudos
BryantManning
Occasional Contributor

Good Morning....My name is Bryant Manning. I play on the Golf Channel Am Tour and play on the Palm Springs Tour. I play nothing but TaylorMade products including Tee's. Im a 15.9 handicap and trying to get better. We have our National Champioship at Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage in 2 weeks. Pretty pumped to play. Its my 3rd National Championship i have played in. Its a 4 day tournament and a great PGA Tour experence.

Anyway, glad i came across this community. one day, i would love to come down to TM HQ and take a tour.   

Have a good day,

Bryant     

https://twitter.com/sixpointbryant?lang=en

Bryant Manning
0 Kudos
HandyManny
Occasional Contributor
Hello TMAG ambassadors,
My name is Manny and I am a so cal native since day 1. I got into golf 5 years ago with my first driver being the TM R7 quad. I am beyond addicted to this intoxicating sport along with TaylorMade/Adidas golf. I don't have an official handicap but shoot in the 80's on average. I love to practice and play as much as I can. I currently work as an electrician and have aspirations to someday soon play professional golf. I look forward to following along and contributing in any way possible.
Cheers to longer drives and lower scores! #1isNeverDone
0 Kudos
Eaduncan89
Hey! My name is Emby. I'm from Indiana, just northeast of Indy. I am a twice/week golfer playing around the 15-18 handicap range. I still game the SLDR because I love the feel and sound of it. I have an adams hybrid and fairway but everything else is Cleveland. I record a lot of my golf and post it to YouTube. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5copc-OUwHTLebf4Ty4GsA. I'm glad Taylormade have brought out this community. It is nice to see the effort to reach out to the people!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kgsgolf
I'm Kevin, hopelessly addicted to the game of golf.
Love my TM M2 driver and hybrid as well as my Spider putter. Irons are my next addition.
Filling this out at the bar at Bethpage before torturing myself on "The Black" if that gives you any clue. Man I love this game......
0 Kudos
POestmann
Visitor

Good afternoon, my name is Paul and I'm a business manager for a local not-for-profit in eastern Nebraska.

I both a set of used TM irons a couple of years a go and was able to match them with a set of TM woods last year.  This year I completed my set with a used TM putter.  I have been very happy with them and am very committed to playing golf with TM equipment. 

I am not in a position to keep upgrading continuously, but am very happy to help test new equipment and find bargains of slightly used TM equipment.  I am not a very good golfer, but enjoy the opportunities each and every time I can go out with family or friends.

0 Kudos
JIMMIEG10
Occasional Visitor

I am Jimmie and I am Present and owner of a 3PL logistics company in Charleston, SC.  I have been playing golf for 40+ years and I used to be a 1 handicap when I was playing golf 3-4 times a week.  My schedule over the last 15 years allows me to play only once every 2 weeks now and my handicap has raised to 7.  I plan this fall to increase my play to 2-3 times a week and my goal is to get back to a 1 handicap.  I recently visited the Taylormade Golf Fitting Center at Reynolds Plantation and I got fitted and purchased a M1 driver, a M2 3-wood and the black head spyder putter.  So far so good with these new clubs.  I am waiting for the new 790 irons to come out to test them.  I look forward to chiming in on this forum from time to time.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Wow, what an influx of new forum members. Welcome to all of you! I'm excited to see our numbers grow and look forward to talking golf with you all!