Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
Swingpro1
Occasional Visitor

My name is Tim, I've been teaching golf for over 41 years,Ive played competitive for about 35 years.I've taken lessons from some of greats Sam Snead, Bryon Nelson , Jim Flick, Phil Ritson, Claude Harmon Sr.,and Gary Player, David Ledbetter. I've had great succes also teaching two college all-americans,state amateur champions and North South Champion. I love to see players improve and have fun and create excitement.I recently purchased the new P790 irons which I throughly enjoy after testing them against several other manufactures. They out performed all others by 6-8 yds. Love the new ball also.

0 Kudos
Mwinte86

Live outside Saint louis and played golf seriously for 12 years but have been hitting balls for over 20 years. 19.6 handicap and play most of my rounds with a friend of my, but am getting to play more with my kids as they are getting older. Not chasing the most prestigious courses but want to play courses that are architecturally interesting and fun. Firm belief that the game is best played walking. Course conditioning is overrated. An interesting hole strategic hole that makes you think is better then a hole that is green and perfectly manicured. Always up for a game. Look forward to meeting others. 

0 Kudos
Richie_Rich
New Contributor
I'm Billy Richardson from Lufkun TX. I am currently serving in the US Army and stationed in Hawaii. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from Post University. I am a 3 Handicap and love golf. I play every chance I get. I am currently the Head Coach for Radford High School. My son is a Senior there. He and I both switch to Taylor Made back in May of this year. My son is a 5 Handicap and made it to State Finals last year. Our handicaps are from the tips. He wants to go to the University of Texas and play golf for them. I have my work cut out for me this come golf season. I am glad the Army let me take the coaching position. Merry Christmas to all.
0 Kudos
Zissou84
I'm Julian, frim Argentina. I'man 8 hcp and I used to practice/play 2-3 times a week until.
0 Kudos
gioguy21
Occasional Contributor

I'm Paul (go by Gio) -- 32, happily married, living in the state of NJ. I work for the Gov't by day, and work some side jobs for a major golf OEM as a demo/tech fitter. I have played golf since i was 6 but, only been playing competitively in NJSGA, MET, and USGA events for the last 4 years or so. Down to a plus 0.8 cap but, looking to get lower and been working hard in the off season to get into shape and try to shave some more strokes. I was a baseball pitcher by trade growing up, and playing in college but, once the offers for tryouts started drying up -- i took my focus to golf. 

Other than golf -- i love fast cars (specifically 911s), a good cigar, bourbon, Notre Dame football, cooking and spending time with my close friends. 

glad to be a part of the TM community, thanks for having me!

-Gio

0 Kudos
Hitn18
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff and I have been playing golf since I was about 12 years old and that is a lot of golf since I just turned 60.  After college I spent 27 years in the Military which gave me the opportunity to play golf all over the world, and in some crazy conditions, from having to have a caddie in the Phillippenes always go to your ball first to make sure there were no cobras or vipers near your ball to spectacular conditions in Hawaii.  I retired about 12 years ago and live in Fredericksburg Va now and when the weather allows will play at least twice a week.

At one point I had my Handicap down to a 2 but age and lack of practice have allowed me to gracefully slide back to a 7 handicap. If I could play everyday I would, and if I could make a living playing golf that is no doubt what I would do, unfortunitly my wife may have a problem living in a refrigerator box!!!!

Cheers,

Jeff

0 Kudos
LLAP
Occasional Contributor

Hello all
 My name is Steve. Soon to be 64, and live in upstate NY near the PA border. I played golf occasionally untill ~ 20 years ago when my then 14 year old son expressed an interest in taking up the game. We joined a club and played as often as we could around baseball, basketball, soccer, softball, my work, etc..

Once the kids were out of school I was able to devote more time and resources to the game. I am now retired, working part time in the proshop at my club and loving the game and life.

0 Kudos
KCLeo12
New Contributor

My Name is KC I am a 1 handicap and Active Duty Navy. I live in San Diego, CA. I play about 50 rounds a year right now. I am looking forward ro Trying to new M3 and M4 driver.

0 Kudos
johnybravo12345

hey my name is john i am also golfer and love to play i have played 22 touranament of golfs and 3 of them won 

now teaching golf to beginners and here is my official website http://www.bestgolfironreview.com/

0 Kudos
bigswede18
Occasional Contributor

Hi fellow golfers, I'm Bob and I am a huge Taylor Made golf nut. I have bought a new TM driver every year since 1979!! My bag is filled completely with TM clubs. I am 69 years old and carry a 5 handicap. I am retired and work as a Ranger at my local course. Since retiring I have played about 40 of the top 100 courses in the USA. I have played at least one of the top 10 courses in, I think, 17 different states. Presently I am excited about buying the new M4 D type driver in the spring!! I can't wait! I will be happy to talk to all you insiders within the golf industry and all others about equipment,shafts and balls. Check me out!

0 Kudos