Introduce Yourself

vulcan542
New Contributor

First of all... THANK YOU for your service!! It's nice to see another Michiganian on here! All we need now is to get rid of the snow... and have the temp rise about 25-30 degrees!! Hit em long and straight brother!! 

0 Kudos
bigswede18
Occasional Contributor

Good to hear from you! Yes, the white stuff has returned. Here in western Mi. we got around 3 inches which was blowing around pretty good this morning!! I have played about 5 or 6 times this spring but it has been pretty cold. Hopefully it will turn around next week and we can start having decent weather. Keep in touch and tell me how the golf is going!!

0 Kudos
vulcan542
New Contributor

Cool! I'm glad you got out... no such thing here though! We had a couple course open then the next day the weather turned to crap! I don't mind golfing in the mid-forties... but the sun better be shining! Smiley Happy Once the weather breaks... this retired guy will be on the course 3 times a week... or more! Smiley Wink Hit em long and straight brother!!

0 Kudos
BlairdHamilton
Occasional Contributor

Hey guys,

I'm Blair, super stoked to finally have ordered some new irons after 11 years. Played golf competitivly growing up and through High School in Myrtle Beach, but it took a back seat to a professional surf career. I just got fit and ordered a new set of P790s. I wanted to start here and introduce myself but wanted to share my experience getting fit in a longer post once I get my clubs. I've always played a mixed bag, but now with an M4 and P790s I'm slowing going all TM.

Follow along on my journey @blairwheeler on instagram Smiley Happy 

Stay tuned for the fitting results soon...

0 Kudos
Harry
New Contributor

My name is harry Henderson I’m a senior golfer here in Vegas. Play all taylormade products now after being fit at Las Vegas golf and tennis.i play at least once a week time permittting .work full time.i read the articles and so enjoy what other golfer think.

0 Kudos
Vandy1025
New Contributor

Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Josh Vandiver. 1st visit to the community. Been a long time TM guy. Sure wish i would have been here long before now. I live in Hannibal Missouri. My current handicap is an 11, but i did have my best round in years just yesterday, Memorial Day. In Quincy Illinois, they have the Tri-State Proam. I have had the pleasure of playing for all 3 years so far. Shot a 73 at Westview Golf Course, a par 71. Any advice or just plain conversations are welcome. 

Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

0 Kudos
Spencermn1
New Contributor
Hey gang. First post after joining the site. I live in Madison, WI and have become a TaylorMade guy over the last few years after falling in love with my old RSI1s. Since then have basically covered the entire bag over to the TM family. Golf goals are usually playing bogey golf as I get out about once a month. Hard to keep up at times when you have 3 active kids. Look forward to chatting and learning from the group.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jharrell-090792
Hello my name is Jonathan harrell I'm a 10 handicap. I love taylormade products top of the the line in my opinion. I've been playing tm product the pass 6 years. I currently game the taylormade rsi tp irons I'd love to move up to the p770 or p790. Witb rsi tp irons 4-pw, 2017 m1 460 9.5 k series, m2 3 wood, r15 3 hybrid, tm ef spin grooves wedges 50 54 58, taylormade tp Ardmore 2 putter, tp5 golf balls/project a. I'd love to try the m4 or a m3 driver
0 Kudos
JTCHASE42
New Contributor
Hello Jason here...almost completed the switch to @Taylormadegolf
0 Kudos
JTCHASE42
New Contributor
Hello Jason here...almost completed the switch to @Taylormadegolf
0 Kudos