Introduce Yourself

junior01
New Contributor

Hi Everybody

can anybody advise if the new HI TOE wedges will be available in SB, LB grinds?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Those are very likely for tour only.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
junior01
New Contributor

anybody out use the Hi Toe how are as the EF SPIN GROOVE IS OUTSATNDING THAT I am currentloy using

@MCGolfTM wrote:

Those are very likely for tour only.

0 Kudos
johnmcss

@Allan wrote:

The place to share a bit about yourself. 

I'm Allan, the Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf. Born and raised in Los Angeles but now down here in San Diego. I'm an 11 HDCP who practices about 2-3 times/week and play usually once a week. I'm fortunite to be able to get out on Tour and interact frequently with our athletes. If you guys are interested in anything within our HQ walls or out on Tour, let me know and I should be able to track that down for you!

John Wrote:

I'm John Mouco and am the Charity Tournament Director in South Carolina ans was wondering if you are or whom do I contact to get Taylormade items for our tournament.  DJ went to college here in Myrtle Beach  SC before touning Pro.   Thank You for any help you can give me. Contact infor  johnmcss@earthlink.net or 203 213-9662   Again Thanks for your Help  

0 Kudos
RedPanda
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your service!

0 Kudos
JP100

Hello everyone, I'm Jason and I have recently dusted off the clubs and started playing again. I played a bit when I was younger with my grandfather but I haven't played in the past 12 years. I left the east coast for Washington State about 6 years ago. There are plenty of beautiful courses to play out here so I have taken a few lessons to get me back into the swing of things (pun intended). I have a very old set of TM irons and hope to update my equipment soon. Hit the M4's at **bleep**'s sporting goods and have to say, they have come along way from my current irons and I absolutely love the Spider putter and hope to get one someday. Looking forward to reading the blogs and getting to know the TM community.

0 Kudos
brutus161

Afternoon all. I finally made the plunge, and bought new clubs for the first time in 14 years. M4 top to bottom (except my Mizuno wedges and Odyssey putter. My irons show up today,a nd I'm still waiting for my driver and 3W to ship. I can't wait to get out and hit them.

0 Kudos
Hawk1371
Hey hows it going my name is Brent. I am currently in the Marine Corps and have been for the past 7 years. I just really got into golf a few months ago and am absolutely hooked. I average at like a 100 per game so really awful but its getting better. In my bag i have Taylormade M2 driver, 3 wood, 3 hybrid, irons 4-pw and aw, the milled grind black 54 and 60 degree and an odyssey white hot putter (waiting to buy the tp Juno in black and copper).
0 Kudos
JKC27
New Contributor

Figured it's time to join this forum, so here I am!

Coming to you from Windsor, Ontario, Canada (the deep south of Canada!).  I am a weekend golfer who has been playing since I was about 12 (am 45 now), but had taken a few years off (only playing in a scramble here and there for about 5 years), and am now back into it.

Recently upgraded my entire bag (except the bag LOL), and am now gaming M2 irons as of 3 weeks ago (which upgraded a used set of Aerobuner XD which I got this spring - those upgraded my very old Powerbilt Grand Slams).  Using Burner 3W, with a Callway XR driver and 5W - Odyssey putter.

Highlighted
Aidengreen
New Contributor

Hello my name is Aiden I am a junior golfer (13) and I’m a 9 handicap soon decreasing with new m3 irons. I live in Las Vegas and enjoy the game of golf.

0 Kudos