Introduce Yourself

Jduz1
New Contributor

Hi there!  I'm a corporate lawyer in St. Louis who is very much a beginner gofler.  Still finding my swing and trying to make the time to build good habits.  I started with old 1990s callaway sticks and switched last year to Taylormade RSI 1s, which made an immediate improvement in my game.  I haven't found a driver I love yet, but I think that's a product of my swing more than the clubs I've tried.  I'm always up to learn what has helped others and, as I start getting better and more confident in my game, will be excited to add to the conversation.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@Jduz1 wrote:

Hi there!  I'm a corporate lawyer in St. Louis who is very much a beginner gofler.  Still finding my swing and trying to make the time to build good habits.  I started with old 1990s callaway sticks and switched last year to Taylormade RSI 1s, which made an immediate improvement in my game.  I haven't found a driver I love yet, but I think that's a product of my swing more than the clubs I've tried.  I'm always up to learn what has helped others and, as I start getting better and more confident in my game, will be excited to add to the conversation.

Welcome! Glad to hear you're taking up the game. We'll do whatever we can to help you along the way. Don't hesitate to ask if you ever have any specific questions!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Highlighted
gooded67

I am an avid golfer. Around 80 rounds per year.   I use irons, rescues and woods by TaylorMade.

Looking to upgrade all my irons to the M2 series this season.  I was able to test out the M2 6 iron last year and will get fitted to the remaining M2 irons soon.

0 Kudos
Toddger23
New Contributor
My name is Todd Lechtenberg and do not work for Taylormade but starting using their woods and TP5 golf balls this year. I have been golfing for over 30 years and love this game.
gpprogolf
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

My name is Glenn Paul and I'm a Professional Golfer and TaylorMade-adidas Ambassador located in Perth, Western Australia.

I played on the Tarheel Tour in NC during 2008 and was based out of Pinehurst before returning to Australia and competing in our events up until 2012. After a few years off playing full time I am in the process of returning to a competitive schedule.

When I'm not working on my own game I am coaching out of a facility in Perth, helping other golfers achieve their own playing goals. If anyone has any questions or would like some help with their game I'd be more than happy to offer my advice!

I'm looking forward to interracting with you all on here!

Glenn

Professional Golfer
TaylorMade-adidas Ambassador
Instagram: @gpprogolf | Facebook - @glennpaulgolf
TheGreatLang
New Contributor

HI EVERYONE,

I'm Lang, I'm currently in college majoring in PGA Golf Management and will be a proud PGA of America member when I graduated. Hopefully, working for TaylorMade and Golf Channel down the line. I'm currently in the process of switching to full TM stocked equiment bag! I look for forward to a great discussions ahead hopefully I can some advice as a young golf professional!

- Happy Posting!

- Lang
#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
ST-Dub
New Contributor

I am Todd Wilson and have been in love with this game for over 30 years.  When my children were younger, I played (w/hand-me-down irons, off brand putter, and Taylormade Bubble Driver) weekly.  When the kids got older and more acitve, I had to cut back on golf and played once a month, if that.  Our kids went off to college and I started a second business (college expenses) and after five years of that, my wife told me I was working too much and needed to do something to relax, like golf.  That was all I needed.  I purchased my first full set of clubs (Rocketblades, SLDR driver, 3W, 4 hybrid, Volkey wedge 60, found the Spider Ghost putter and Tour Preferred balls).  I have joined a local club and some online instruction groups and am trending an 11 handicap.  By the end of the summer, I hope to be to single digits.  I love the game and love my Taylormade gear!  While I would love to upgrade to the M1 or M2 series, I am not to the point where I can take that step.  Glad to be here.  Excited about what is next and how I can better enjoy this great game!

Cmtrusdle
New Contributor
Hello my name is Christopher and I've been playing golf since I was in the Air Force at Wright-Patt Air Force base in 1986. My favorite golfer all time is Payne Stewart. I have a 12 handicap and my first Taylor Made club was an RBZ driver purchased in 2012 and I then got the 3 wood version and I still have it and love it! Then I got a set of Burner 2.0 irons (4-AW) 2 degrees upright 1" over standard leangth stiff flex. I'm 6'2" So they're perfect for me. Traded in the RBZ driver for an R15 last year. Reg flex. Still working on adjusting the set up with that but my average drives increased by over 20 yards with it. I'm into my second TM bag in 5 years to and I've got 2 hats. Wear the black M2 almost daily lol. Love the Burner golf ball but my favorite is the Project (a) ball. Test drive an M2 a couple weeks ago beside the new Calaway club and I'm a feel player and the M2 felt solid where the Calaway felt like an egg carton hitting a piece of plastic. Go Dustin Johnson! My favorite Taylor Made pro!
captbill63
New Contributor
I'm Bill from Sanford, NC. I'm 54 and fell in love with the game 8 years ago. I sport an 11 hcp which isn't to bad considering I've had both of my knees replaced. I usually practice 2-3 times a week and play at least 2 times a week.
sfordo

Hello - my name is Steve. I'm 50+ and live in the city of McHenry IL ( the original home of Taylormade Golf.) My first experience with the brand was at age 14 as a caddy at Beverly CC. I was given an original Pittsburgh Persimmon driver from a member as payment for a loop. Since then, I have owned just about every driver produced - way too many to list. I also collect rare TM putters since the Rossa line started. My passion for the sport and brand has lead me into the role as a TM Tech Rep on the weekends doing demo days and CC fitting events. I enjoy helping other golfers maximize their ability with properly fitted equipment. I have been fortunate to learn from Wade / Henry on the tour van when they stop at events nearby. If I can contribute here in any way please ask.

#TeamTaylormade