Introduce Yourself

davidjren
New Contributor

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. Nice to meet you all

I'm a newbie. I've playing golf since 2018
0 Kudos
Mike519
Occasional Visitor

Hi everyone .  I'm Mike I play golf once or twice a week and play to a 2.5ish handicap.  I played alot of competitive golf as a junior and young amateur.  I'm from the Essex county area in Ontario, canada. 

I was a longtime prov1x player and have made the switch to the tp5x and love it.  

I have always enjoyed the work that goes into the game and how it pays off in results.   Looking forward to contributing to these forums and most importantly meeting new people and learning from all of you!

0 Kudos
RetouchPhotos

hello!

0 Kudos
DaveN
New Contributor

I'm Dave and i'm a golfaholic. Retired last Jan. have 130+ rounds in so far this year . I play an older set of clubs (320) but I love these sticks. 

0 Kudos
R9_IC
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I'm Iain, I have a 24 HCP, and have just started getting more consistently out on the course, having played the games since I was 5 years old. I live in the Netherlands, but originally from Scotland. I got my TaylorMade R9's back in 2004 when I graduated from University, and they are still going strong! Came across the Community page while looking for some ideas/feedback as to whether or not to buy a 2018 Tour Staff Golf Bag or not (happy to hear the feedback), to replace my current bag. Looking forward to joining/sharing experiences with the wider TaylorMade community.

0 Kudos
johng
Occasional Contributor

I'm John.  I look after our digital and eCommerce business' for TaylorMade amongst a few other things.  As a fan of and participant in many sports, I've been fortunate to have been in and around the golf and sports business my entire career.  As a golfer, I'm a 5 handicap who, like most of us I'm sure, would like to play a lot more than I do.  I'm inherently curious about how technology is changing the way we consume and interact with the game of golf. I'm a Pittsburgh native and although I spent most of my formative years in Boston my allegiances are all Black and Gold!

Cheers

John Gonsalves

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Aussieman
New to the forum. I looked at my clubs today and just realized that I have taylormade woods, irons and putter. Only thing I don’t have taylormade is wedges. I figured I would sign up because of this just so I can be kept updated on anything new coming out. Thanks
0 Kudos
DarylDixon
Occasional Visitor

The place to share a bit about yourself. 

I'm Allan, the Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf. Born and raised in Los Angeles but now down here in San Diego. I'm an 11 HDCP who practices about 2-3 times/week and play usually once a week. I'm fortunite to be able to get out on Tour and interact frequently with our athletes. If you guys are interested in anything within our HQ walls or out on Tour, let me know and I should be able to track that down for you!

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Gol....
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm Daryl I was invited to this community by the kind people at Taylormade.  I started playing a little over  year ago and have been (a bit) obsessed ever since.  I've been made a bit of a TM fanboy due to your great products and customer-service driven presence on social media; to be specific.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this community grows and plan on participating on a regular basis!!!!!

0 Kudos
DarylTWD
Occasional Visitor

@Primetime7 wrote:

Hey guys. My names Rick and I live in Pittsburgh. Less than 4 miles from Historic Oakmont CC. Im 30 years old and get out and swing the sticks twice a week. Id play more but I recently got engaged. Well I shouldnt have to explain anymore about that. I graduated from Marietta College in 2008 with a Buisness Degree. While attending I played 2 collegiate sports. Doing so provided me the privaledge of pitching for a National Championship winning team. Im getting married August of next year. I have worked every type of job you can imagine in my young life. From insurance to waiting tables. I recently got into the Local 3 iron workers union. Thats where I currently stand in my career. I am a huge motorcycle fan. If im not golfing or hitting range balls. Im putting miles on my sport bike. I like hanging out with my fiance and my family. I also really really really enjoy a nice cold craft beer.

About my golf game:

I fell in love with golf around the age of 12. My Dad would take me out and we would play the worlds longest 9 holes. Imagine teeball length games. I took sometime off due to other organized sports. Football, Baseball, and Hockey. It wasnt untill my Sophmore year that I started playing again. My father got sick and was never really the same after. I started using his old TM bubble graphite shafts. I played well and fell back in love. I used all my summer savings and bought a new set of TM RAC HT irons. Golf took off for me. At one point my HC was down to 14. Sadly they were stolen. Ive scavenged clubs from friends and bought used. Although they arnt the best looking set out there. They get the job done.

Thats a little about me. Hope to meet more of you. Please excuse my terrible grammar.

Cheers,

Rick.

Last year we did some content capture for the PGA Champ at Whistling. We crashed at Blue Harbor in Sheboygan and played Black Wolf and Whistling. Wanted to hit the Bull and Erin Hills but ran out of time. I've been fortunate to hit a lot of golfing destinations and I'd easily put Kholer in my top 3 for buddy golf trip destinations......

Thanks,....

0 Kudos
Dbubba32
New Contributor
TM Fam,

Thanks for the Welcome. My name is DJ. I’m an 8 handicap and have been loyal to TM for years. I’m currently playing M4 irons and a Jetspeed Driver but have been saving to upgrade the driver this year (prob M4 but maybe M3). Looking forward to browsing and following the community.

DJ
0 Kudos