Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gooded67 wrote:

I am an avid golfer. Around 80 rounds per year.   I use irons, rescues and woods by TaylorMade.

Looking to upgrade all my irons to the M2 series this season.  I was able to test out the M2 6 iron last year and will get fitted to the remaining M2 irons soon.

I'm extremely jealous of your life. M2 irons are no joke. Definitely get fit though. That's most important. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Toddger23 wrote:
My name is Todd Lechtenberg and do not work for Taylormade but starting using their woods and TP5 golf balls this year. I have been golfing for over 30 years and love this game.

Welcome, Todd! This community is definitely more for TaylorMade fans than our employees. We just have employees on here so we can have a better relationship with the golfers who use our sticks. Glad to have you. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
ThePhatGolfer
Occasional Contributor
I'm Matt. I'm a retail manager for a vastly growing company. Despite a lot of success, golf is my true passion and focus! I've had a club in my hands since I began to walk, I grew up learning the game from my dad, who took me for my first official round at the age of 7.
I play to a 3 handicap, and love to play various courses. I live in Central Kentucky, so there are many options of style of play, which helps me hone my game.
After many years of struggling personally, I'm finally in a great spot, and have set a huge goal for this year...To play in a qualifier for the U.S. Amateur championship. It's always been a dream of mine, and I'm not getting any younger!
I've completed my bag this year, except for a possible upgrade with my irons (bag mostly comprised of TaylorMade products).
0 Kudos
Greggpaschal
New Contributor
I'm Gregg Paschal a financial planner in Greensboro, NC and an avid golfer. I have two sons, the younger of which is an Asst Pro at Highland CC in La Grange, Ga.
0 Kudos
JoshuaProctor
Occasional Visitor
My name is Josh and this is my second year of playing golf. After my first round I was hooked
0 Kudos
LowhadicapChef7
New Contributor
Hello all I'm Daniel live in Temecula .CA I play often few times a week. I've actually worked at taylormade helping out in their employee cafe a few times. I do love my taylormade products.
0 Kudos
bigeck
Occasional Contributor

Hi im Alex im a 34 year old family guy, I live in Scotland and started playing golf 4 years ago after a serious illness, only started taking golf serious last season after being bored of having a 28 handicap! now off 19 and its moving in the right direction! My whole bag is made of TM gear and im lucky enough to have the same bag as DJ and jason day and well pretty much every TM staffer just now! Lookinh forward to seeing this community grow!

0 Kudos
BL
Contributor

I'm Brian from San Diego, born & raised in Boston.  I'm a financial advisor, got 2 kids who limit my golf time, but I get in one round a week (about 60 rounds per year) and somehow, I've been playing some of the best golf of my life - I've been hovering around a +1 handicap for the past couple years. I am planning on practicing some more in preparation for a few tournaments.  And I've got serious issues with buying golf equipment.  

Rookie1209
Occasional Visitor
My name is Anthony I'm from Petersburg va and I'm looking to get as much advice as I can about this game of golf I have been only playing for almost two years and I'm looking to get better
0 Kudos
Plus5Golfer
New Contributor
Greetings Everyone I'm Darryl From Baltimore, MD I'm 52 Yes Old Been Playing Golf 48yrs
0 Kudos