Introduce Yourself

ImVinnie
New Contributor

Hi Everyone!

I'm Vinnie and live in Minneapolis. Ive been a TaylorMade fan since the Burner Bubble days. Personally, I feel its one of the greatest golf companies out there.

I just got a brand new set of M1 irons after my face slots on my RSi2s came off. The TaylorMade customer service is world class.

I am the marketing director for a Powersports company but also work at a pro shop at a local country club.

I'm on a quest to get a single digit handicap by the end of this year. Currently, I'm at a 12.7 now and there is still a lot of golf to be had until winter!

I usually play 4-5x a week so pretty much anytime I can.

WITB - Im Vinnie

http://www.break79.com
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Welcome Vinnie,
Great looking setup and an even better goal for the year!
0 Kudos
stevenpyw

I'm Steven, an 14 handicapper  & a keen Taylormade golf equipment enthusiast currently bagging M2 Driver, 3HL Fairway Wood, 3+4 Hybrids, 5 iron, M1 6-9 Irons, RSI 2 Forged P,A,S Irons, Milled Grind 60* Wedge & Spider Tour Limited Black Putter. 

Always seeking for game & score improvement which Taylormade has been able to produce state of art technologies & user friendly equipments that had helped my game tremendously. 

Looking forward for more Taylormade new innovative & concept which really inspiring to my game reaching another new level. TM simply the best! 👍🏻👍🏻

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, Steven! Thanks for supporting the brand and looking forward to talking golf with you. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
DennisMiller
Contributor

Hi...

As my screen name suggests, my name is Dennis Miller, just like the comedian, but I had it first... (Is that identity theft?)

I'm a retired religious institution executive director in Miami, Florida, but I'm originally from Kentucky and I also lived in Jamaica for 6 years. I've been playing for 63 of my 68 years.

I currently play the SLDR driver, 3 wood and 4 hybrid. The driver has been modified to 46.5" long and backweighted so it fits me. (I'm 6'7" tall) I set the 3 wood at 16* and the 4 hybrid at the normal 22*. Everything is regular flex with jumbo grips.

My irons are the RSi-1 series with regular graphite shafts, 1.25" extra long and 1* upright. I carry the 4-AW. Depending where I'm playing any given day, I go back and forth between my TM 56* and 60* Tour Preferred wedges. At some local courses with crushed gravel in the bunkers instead of beach sand, I use a set of Ray Cook M1 wedges with these huge soles.

And as of late, my putter is a TM Spider

I don't really get too particular about a golf ball as long as it's optic yellow, so I can find the silly thing.

My handicap was once scratch, through college and into my late 30s. Since then, the usual things like children, grandchildren and work got in the way and I rarely played for a period of years. I don't really make any effort to keep a handicap anymore because I just play local public courses with friends, no tournaments of any kind, I'd guess it's around 10 now. I'll occasionally break 80 and it's still a thrill, but 80-82 is more like it.

Other than golf, I like to play guitar and I lile to spoil my grandkids as much as possible. I don't get paid to work anymore, but I am still employed full time by a little Bichon Frise dog named Hogan. His wish is my command!

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Welcome Dennis!
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello everyone,

Im Mike from CT. I am an 11 HDCP and play golf 2-3 times per week. Usually play 36 holes on a saturday to make up for less golf during the week. I have been playing the best brand in golf for years now, TaylorMade. I follow everything TaylorMade on social media and always looking for the new releases and new technology in the equipment. Engineer by trade, but would love to get a job in the golf industry, especially at TaylorMade if I wasn't so far from the headquarters in CA. Glad to be a part of this great community.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Welcome Dennis and Mike!
TGVB24
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I'm Randy and I am the Golf Services Manager for Topgolf Virginia Beach. I have been using TaylorMade equipment for a number of years and love being at the forefront of much of the new technologies being introduced to the game. This looks like a great place to see that continue.

0 Kudos
Rguy
I'm Ryan.
I'm a PGA professional down here in sunny Windermere, Florida. I have a 1.8 handicap, and I had been playing taylormade all through the PGA PGM program, made a change, and really looking to get back to the taylormade family. I'm an assistant Golf Professional and have all fitting certifications that taylormade offers.
Anything you want to know, I'm open to answer an questions you might have
0 Kudos