Introduce Yourself

Ifixclubs
Hi my fellow golf aficionados!
Thanks for the invite to this forum! I've been in the golf industry for 30 years now as a clubfitter/builder. No i don't work for Taylormade...but I am a very big fan of their products. I'm the director of clubfitting in the Los Angeles metro area for a golf instruction company and if I could be any help to anyone please let me know!
0 Kudos
PPN

Allan,

My name is Phil and I am 100% Taylormade....all clubs, putter, bag & balls. I bought the Masters Edition green & white Staff bag in April, 2017. However, only the driver headcover matching the bag was available for purchase. I was told by Taylormade the 3 wood and hybrid matching headcovers were only available to the tour pros. I noticed that to be true watching Garcia and Rose in the Masters.

My question is, are they now available and how do I go about getting them?

Phil (PPN)

0 Kudos
angelrex
Hi, my name is Angel. I'm a 27 handicap player only because I don't play enough sand never had a lesson. I lived in Palm Harbor, Florida home of the Valspar Championship. I'm paramedic here, I try to play art leafy 4 times a month but it hard with work demands. Right now I'm playing a set of used clubs, not a name brand. Hope tho get some new clubs here soon. Looking forward to learn more about Taylormade golf and maybe try them on the golf course.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hey Phil,

Very much appreciate your support of the brand. Really wish I could help you track these down but our small limited inventory of fairway and hybrid covers were shipped to Augusta for athletes only and they wiped them out. 

I'll bring this up to our accessories team though so we can hopefully avoid this moving forward. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
0 Kudos
Masters10
Hi! I am Cuyler, a resident of High Point, NC. I am retired and love playing golf weekly with a great group. I am on my second set of TaylorMade clubs and bags. I really enjoy them. I am 69 years old, and have been playing golf since the age of 14.
0 Kudos
Cane700
Occasional Visitor
Hi my name is Frank. Thanks for the invite to this forum. I've been playing golf for about 4 years. Been obsessed with the game of golf since day one. Currently bagging the new M2 driver and an Aeroburner 5 wood. Both have served me well.
0 Kudos
Golfcoachfhs

My name is Bryan and I am a high school golf coach in Ohio.  Im in my 5th year and I am getting some good young kids that are dedicated to working on their game.  We are from a poor rural area so cost makes things tough for our program.  I am a 3 handicap and I play mainly on weekends.

0 Kudos
Steve_Mannino
New Contributor

Hi All,

I'm Steve, a 31 y/o advertiser/marketer from the Metro Detroit area. I grew up playing the game in Northern Michigan. If any of you have had the opportunity to travel to MI and play, you know its definitely its a mix of some of the most hidden gem and picturesque courses in the country.

I played thru high school, but once I moved to Chicago I didn't find myself playing as much. I've since moved back to the Detroit area and now a club player and couldn't have found a better way to spend my time (And money). 

Whats in my bag:

- Taylormade M2 (2017)

- Aeroburner 3W

- M2 Hybrid (18*)

- RSi TP Irons

- TM Milled Grind Wedges (52*, 56*)

- TM Spider Tour Putter

0 Kudos
NeduAK

Hi everyone,

My name is Chinedu (aka Chin). I started playing golf seriously about 3-4 yrs ago. My initial set was one i bought from Costco wholesale (which i won't mention the brand name here). I had been playing with them and takign lessons in a bid to improve my game until March of this year, when i was fortunate to visit a TaylorMade outlet store in California. The salesguy convinced me to try the RSI2 iron set ( 4-Aw) and the Aeroburner driver, 3-wood and hybrid. I also got the OS CB putter and 54 & 58 deg wedges. Lets just say I have officially become hooked since i made the switch. My scores are lower than what they used to be before making the switch. I am still a +15 handicap but i see light at the end of the tunnel.

Joined this community to gain additional insights and see how i can continue to drive my scores lower and also enjoy the game of life called golf

0 Kudos
JW
New Contributor

I'm John.  I have been playing TM exclusively since the inception.  There are very few versions of the woods, irons, putters and wedges that I have not had.  In the beginning, I used mass market clubs and Lynx Masters were my first "fitted" type club.  Made a big difference in the game for me. My next venture was to Ping and then to Callaway.  All had their pluses. Then I tried TM. I was skeptical at first, because I thought it was just a boutique club maker.  But I bought a set anyway.  I have never looked at anything else.  I have so pleased with the quality, design and performance of every set I have owned.  The best drive I ever had, "witnessed", was with a R510TP at 460 yds in Denver. Altitude and a downhill fairway is your friend. ;-)  

I have been very involved in the game over the years, and the former VP Sales for TM was very gracious to me and my requests over the years. All of the folks at TM hq have been exceptional and assisted me with any question or inquiry. The guys in the Tour Van have been responsive and came to my aid when I broke a driver at a tournament I was in near the tour stop one week.  Great People, Great Product, Great Game.  Trying the new P790's on 9/9/17.  I'm sure I will be poorer after the fact.  Thanks for starting this community.  There used to be something like it, but not this informative or easy to use.

0 Kudos