Is Taylormade going to revamp their online site and community??????

Coachmastiff
Occasional Contributor

It was over a month ago, I recieved an email about a survey from Taylormade about their online website.  Did anyone else complete it and do you think there are going to be some changes in the near future?  I would love to see a section created where we are able to keep track of our rounds and the stats from each round.  I know My Round Pro keeps up with that but would nice to have something a little less time consuming!!! Does anyone else have any thoughts or answer?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for reaching out. Just so I understand your question, are you asking about a UI change/update to our main taylormadegolf.com and our Community site here?

We made some changes recently to this Community site, let us know what you think and what else you'd like to see. Also, we just made some updates our main website that hopefully you like making it easier to navigate and to find information on all our products.

The MyRoundPro site has not been refreshed recently...is there something you'd like to see there?

Interested in your thoughts and opinions?

Cheers

Ryan

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
DEYRE

I filled out the survey too and belive there was supposed to be some TP5 balls and such for doing so. Of course those never show and no information. The site needs help and certainly the Chat staff needs to be addressed in my opinion. Why have them if they can't answer anything and always send you to CS. I am a loyal Taylormade customer but frustrated that I help them and they don't follow through. 

0 Kudos
Coachmastiff
Occasional Contributor

I remember a certain brand that had like a locker room on their website.  There you were able to input your stats and your club information.  It allowed you to see it on your desktop instead of the only access is through your phone.  Also, what is the odds of MyRound Pro being compatable with the apple watch?  Thanks

0 Kudos
johng
Occasional Contributor

First, thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and provide feedback that will help us improve your experience with TaylorMade.  We are in the process of synthesizing all of the data and feedback to inform enhancements to the sites.  Some of these improvements are more complex than others but we got a lot of great input and insights that will result in a number of enhancements through 2019 and beyond. 

Second, you should have received your golf balls by now.  There was a slight delay in processing them, but all of them were delivered over the past 1-2 weeks.  If you have not yet received them please call our service line @ 1-877-860-8624

0 Kudos
johng
Occasional Contributor

@DEYRE if you haven't got your golf balls message me back here

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Coachmastiff
Occasional Contributor
I received them last week. Thanks for the balls and your response. I look forward to seeing the changes in 2019!
0 Kudos