New 2018 TM hats??

Highlighted
bigswede18
Occasional Contributor

Cannot find an M4 hat!! All I see is M3 hats on the homepage and elsewhere. Why no love for the m4?? I'm getting the M4 driver of course and want a matching hat. Any ideas?? thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

It is likely the same as the M2 hats that you couldn't seem to get either. I wanted to find one of those since '16 to match my M2, but could only ever find the M1. These must be tour issue only. This year I will be playing the M3 so it works out for the hat for me, but I totally understand where you're coming from.

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

During those times when TaylorMade has two active driver lines, you generally only see the flagship model on the hats. It doesn't mean the other model is inferior, of course, but they have to pick something. You can't do production runs of every possible product combination.

R15/AeroBurner in 2015 was the exception, since both product names were on those hats.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

And they certainly are not going to remove TP5 from the opposite side!

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Correct

0 Kudos
bigswede18
Occasional Contributor

I see the pros wearing the hats with M4 on one side and M3 on the other!! I'll take one of those!! Can anyone send me one thats "in the loop"  Thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos
BigE
0 Kudos
juanchitjose
Occasional Visitor
I have one of those. They were giveaways to special guests and endorsers during the M3/M4 launch. $99.99... hmmmm
0 Kudos
bigswede18
Occasional Contributor

$100 for a hat. That is crazy. But i still want one!! LOL Somebody, feel sorry for me and send me just one!!!

0 Kudos