treatment of the courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ButchE
Occasional Contributor

yesterday I played a round at one of the few courses in my area, only to see how badly the entire course was treated by golfers. the TEE boxes and FW had 90% un-repaired divots...looked like a plow had been dragged across 'em... and the greens? well, I repaired 10 ball marks on one hole, and left that many more. Now this isn't solely on this course, I might add, but this one was horribly treated.It appears as tho respect for the course has gotten to a new low, at least on the 7 or 8 that I've played this yr. I know that rounds are way down, and that finances dictate remaining open, but this is out of control.

0 Kudos
pettysean53
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you, @ButchE. It's straight up disrespectful to treat a course like that. Things like this could also affect the courses business. If I was new to a course and I saw that everywhere, I would find a new course to play. It's just as bad as finding beer cans and other trash in the weeds. 

Jbshepherds
Occasional Contributor
I see it also, people expect perfect conditions and don't do their part. Can't take bunkers, replace divots or fix ball marks. My foursome keeps count how many other ball marks we fix.
These people are first to complain course looks bad.
0 Kudos