Beta Test of Myroundpro App

davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

Glad you got it Ed. I wouldn't say it's easier. It's for sure easier on the app compared to the computer. If you can remember all of your shots, it's really not that hard. Biggest challenge would be if your can remember pin locations and yardages.

For me, it may be a round to round decision. Some days I won't want to mess with my phone after each shot. That being said it's not that hard to go back and edit if you mess a shot or a hole.

0 Kudos
ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
I have used it for a couple round and it does wear on your battery. I don't think I could remember my shots after my play lol. The app is pretty easy to use. The only issue I had was it would place my pin location on wrong green but it wouldn't consider my new spot a green. I had to log my shots in as a different club and go back and change those shots to putter.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Guys

Many thanks for helping with the beta testing, the apps for both iOS and Android have now officially been launched and are available in the respective stores:

iOS:

Android: 

@ryanlauder66
0 Kudos
pjkelley
Occasional Contributor

Both I and my son have logged numerous rounds with the old app using a Microsoft Band to automatically enter data.  It generally works well with every swing or chip shot, and suprisingly gets most putts registered.  It will not recognize putts shorter than 2-feet or so - they need to be added manually either with the watch or later.  It may also add strokes if you take a practice stroke in heavy rough.  Also, to get all of the data 'perfect', the round needs to be edited later to enter what clubs were used for each swing and to set exact flag locations. I'll try the new app over the weekend.  

I would like to read thoughts/opinions of others using the Band vs a phone or the like - personally I could not use this app without a device that automatically knows you've hit the ball.

0 Kudos
jastroud
Frequent Visitor
I usually use Golfshot to chart my rounds.  Just recently downloaded the TM app, but haven't used it yet.  For those that have used either/both, are they comparable in user interface?
0 Kudos
jamesthomas11

@Ryan wrote:

Hey Guys

Many thanks for helping with the beta testing, the apps for both iOS and Android have now officially been launched and are available in the respective stores:

iOS: tmag.co/myRoundPro_iOS

Androidtmag.co/myRoundPro_AndScreenshot 2017-08-24 09.35.38.png

Thank you for the update this thread. It's helpful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sheryl

Does not work with Samsung Galaxy watch. This App worked for one round at my home club and was the dogs dangglies. However, it has not picked up the GPS signal at the same course since..... Surely an app like this should work with all the latest tech ? Despite asking if I have done the most recent a

Appvn.io

0 Kudos