Beta Test of Myroundpro App

davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

Anyone else testing the App? I have only logged one round but so far I like.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I installed the beta and hope to use it this weekend. I track my stats via another service, but I'm always looking for great options.

0 Kudos
ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
How do you get in on the beta?
0 Kudos
davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

I got a email because I was signed up on the myroundpro website. I would start by signing up on the website www.myroundpro.com and see if you get a invite.

0 Kudos
ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
thanks!
0 Kudos
ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
I've been signed up and never received invite
0 Kudos
ksnide13
Occasional Contributor
Found the beta on play store
0 Kudos
davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

Great. Don't really know who will get the invite. Could be that I have logged multiple rounds in the past on the site. Could just be dumb luck??

0 Kudos
davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

I was able to log my round last night after my round. It seemed a little more difficult logging after the round but not to much extra effort. I can usually remember most of my shots pretty well several hours after a round. Good part of doing it that way is I get the stroke gained and stats without having my phone in my hand after every shot. It seems a lot easier than the website for logging a round. The bad part of doing it that way is you don't get exact yardages

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I have it downloaded now. Still hven't used it for a round. Is it easier to do after the round? I have a feeling I will forget to fill it out as the round progresses

0 Kudos